CDIH
Things you hate - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Things you hate (/showthread.php?tid=41)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

- Maynard - 03-04-2002

NaughtyAngel Wrote:
BeckyDC Wrote:I hate the ex-boyfriend..I think Id like to hang him by his balls.. :bouncer:
i concur

i also HATE when AIM doesnt work and i have to use Yahoo and all i have is av8er on that buddy list
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

- NaughtyAngel - 03-04-2002

Maynard Wrote::roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
oh blow it out yer ass maymay
:eatme:

- Keyser Soze - 03-04-2002

Hey, that Guest guy is fucking funny!

- Skitchr4u - 03-04-2002

i hate my fucking cell phone and it not working at home. fucking dumb ass at&t services fucking sucks

- Maynard - 03-04-2002

Skitchr4u Wrote:i hate my fucking cell phone and it not working at home. fucking dumb ass at&t services fucking sucks
HAHA! You had to stand in the rain. :roflmao:

- Luna - 03-04-2002

Skitchr4u Wrote:i hate my fucking cell phone and it not working at home. fucking dumb ass at&t services fucking sucks
Hahahaaa...I don't even know how to use mine!!!! I just pay the bill like an idiot.

Edited By LunaBabe on Mar. 04 2002 at 3:01

- Maynard - 03-04-2002

LunaBabe Wrote:Hahahaaa...I don't even know how to use mine!!!! I just pay the bill like an idiot.
Does your VCR still flash 12:00??

- Luna - 03-04-2002

Maynard Wrote:Does your VCR still flash 12:00??
No, that one I have conqured, but, the one in NY is an hour ahead because I never "fell behind" during the time change, smarty pants, so I am all set for "spring ahead". :p

- Bondgirl - 03-04-2002

I hate when you tell someone exactly what you mean, and they take it completely the wrong way and get all pissy about it.

I hate when you plan something exactly how you want it, and then someone else has to come in and try to change your plans.

I hate when you try to accomodate everyone, and every time you change something, there's anyother fucking problem from someone else.

I hate people.
:burnfucker: :burnfucker: :burnfucker: :burnfucker:

- PatCooper - 03-05-2002

I hate people who take their freaking shoes/sneakers off in public.
I hate people who try to sqeeze their fat ass into a seat that they know damn well aint gonna fit.

- PollyannaFlower46 - 03-08-2002

I hate when people lie to you and think you're too stupid to understand what's really going on. Even though I know the person in question is trying to protect me and keep me from worrying, I'm not stupid and I'm a lot stronger than she thinks...just fucking stop lying and let me help!

Quote:I hate people who try to sqeeze their fat ass into a seat that they know damn well aint gonna fit.

hoo hoo! :bouncer: never got to do that

Edited By PollyannaFlower46 on Mar. 08 2002 at 2:22

- Rape Fantasizer - 03-08-2002

I hate when people don't walk on the down escalator. Are you that fucking lazy??

- The Sleeper - 03-08-2002

Rape Fantasizer Wrote:I hate when people don't walk on the down escalator. Are you that fucking lazy??
yes

- PatCooper - 03-08-2002

Quote:I hate when people don't walk on the down escalator. Are you that fucking lazy??

How about when your on the up esculator and one side is standing still riding it up and the other side is empty.
But there's one stupid person blocking everyone else who wants to walk up the esculator.

- The Sleeper - 03-08-2002

PatCooper Wrote:
Quote:I hate when people don't walk on the down escalator. Are you that fucking lazy??

How about when your on the up esculator and one side is standing still riding it up and the other side is empty.
But there's one stupid person blocking everyone else who wants to walk up the esculator.
ooh sorry about that

- PollyannaFlower46 - 03-09-2002

:disappointed: Razor burn

- BeckyDC - 03-09-2002

going to bed then waking up EARLY as fuck on a saturday and not being able to SLEEP again :clueless:

- Kim - 03-09-2002

Static Cling

People who don't put the cap back on the toothpaste

Fuckers who don't know how to make left turns

People who don't know how to count back change

People who don't clean up after their dogs

Cold french fries

- Sean Cold - 03-10-2002

I fuckin can't stand sports announcers who try to be witty through a whole fuckin game. I am not talking about Denis Miller, I mean announcers that we thought would give us some insight to a fuckin game not amatur night at the apollo.

I also hate baseball anouncers who spout out the most inane stats just top hear the sound of thier own fuckin voices. Does anyone actually care that Jeter is batting .356 with runners in scoring postion if he showered and washed his ballies first while there is a full fuckin moon?

- Keyser Soze - 03-10-2002

Sean Cold Wrote:Does anyone actually care that Jeter is batting .356 with runners in scoring postion if he showered and washed his ballies first while there is a full fuckin moon?
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm uuuugggggh!

Thanks, I just finished.