CDIH
Things you hate - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Things you hate (/showthread.php?tid=41)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

- Sean Cold - 03-10-2002

Keyser Soze Wrote:mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm uuuugggggh!

Thanks, I just finished.
See, and here I thought when you were talking about "working" on the gay problem I never thought it was that you woanted to be part of said problem. :bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer:

I hate the nerd cocksuckers that work ion Software Ect. They act like they are so fuckin special with thier $7 an hour job and that they are better than everyone else. I returned NBA 2K2 yesterday and they shitneck treated my like a fuckin lepper for getting rid of such a high quality game. :fuckoff: :fuckoff:

- Luna - 03-11-2002

I really hate people that make assumptions about you without even knowing you.

I also hate two-faced & manipulative people.

I hate false people.

I hate being a punching bag for people with passive/aggressive disorders.

- PollyannaFlower46 - 03-11-2002

I hate when your nose gets all stuffy and it alternates nostril to nostril and you can't really breathe so good....

I hate getting face wash in my eye...oww

- JIMMYSNUKA - 03-11-2002

LunaBabe Wrote:I hate being a punching bag for people with passive/aggressive disorders.
I dont have passive aggresive disorders.

So do I qualify? :thumbs-up:

- Hey Ladi - 03-11-2002

I hate the kids at shows who can't dance but think it's fun to run around and punch people in the heads. The venue is tiny, girls are standing there too, the stage is low, we are all just trying to see, GROW UP! They stalk around looking for a fight. They flail about with no regard for anyone's space, just falling all over. And some of them are in their late 20's even!! Just as annoying as the freaking 15 yr olds, who shouldn't be let out of the house, they just sit around and grope each other anyway, or get in people's way!

- DGW - 03-11-2002

I hate the fact that most of Union county if dry of green.

- Metalfan - 03-11-2002

Hey Ladi Wrote:I hate the kids at shows who can't dance but think it's fun to run around and punch people in the heads. The venue is tiny, girls are standing there too, the stage is low, we are all just trying to see, GROW UP! They stalk around looking for a fight. They flail about with no regard for anyone's space, just falling all over. And some of them are in their late 20's even!! Just as annoying as the freaking 15 yr olds, who shouldn't be let out of the house, they just sit around and grope each other anyway, or get in people's way!
So you had fun, did ya?
:punch:

- Arthur Dent - 03-11-2002

That reminds of one.

Inappropriate moshing.

A few years ago, I went to see Seven Mary Three do a free concert at South Street Seaport. The show was stopped after four songs because these douch-drinkers wouldn't stop moshing. It was an ACOUSTIC SET OF SLOW SONGS!!

- Hey Ladi - 03-11-2002

Ok, here's another one...... I was trying to act uninterested, but this guy kept trying to talk to me. What did I do wrong here?

I was standing at the bar waiting to the slow-ass woman to notice me, and the guy next to me tries to ask me how I'm doing. I couldn't really hear, I think that's what he said, I said good, and went back to waiting, but he didn't hear me and tried to ask 3 times. So I'm busy not looking at him and he asks if I'll buy him a beer.... I stared at him and said no. He wanted to buy me you, I tried to say no thank you, but by then the woman had come over, and he was shoving money at her. He asked my name, shook my hand, and when the beer came I took it and ran.

Was I not clear, was the NOT LOOKING AT HIM, somehow a signal for Yes, please talk to me. UGH!

- Hey Ladi - 03-11-2002

Thought of something else...... I hate crowds.

Just went to get lunch & there was too many people there. Some guy tried to be funny by the soda machine. a lady was too close behind me so when I moved up I left my foot out behind me so she would run into it and take a hint. Then paying, people were rushing the one in front of them.

Yuck! Just go away!

- Maynard - 03-11-2002

Arpikarhu

- Arpikarhu - 03-11-2002

what the fuck?!?

- Maynard - 03-11-2002

Arpikarhu Wrote:what the fuck?!?
Just trying to work my way up your list man.

- Sean Cold - 03-11-2002

I hate the fact that my tard of a motherless lanlord has yet to turn the fuckin heat on today. I am fuckin freezing damn it!

I hate when peeps show up at your house unanounced. What gives with this happy horse shit? All I ask is that peeps call before they come over, it doesn't seem that fuckin hard.

I also hate the mother fuckers who borrow shit and never return it. I am missing like ten books and I have no damned clue who borrowed what from me at this point. Bastards I tell you!

- GonzoStyle - 03-11-2002

Sean Cold Wrote:I hate when peeps show up at your house unanounced. What gives with this happy horse shit? All I ask is that peeps call before they come over, it doesn't seem that fuckin hard.
I just wanted to surprise you, I'm sorry. You told me you wanted me to show up and eat your ass after a nice sweaty bike ride.

- Gooch - 03-11-2002

oh, you wanted Mein Kampf back?! My bad.

- GonzoStyle - 03-11-2002

Gooch Wrote:oh, you wanted Mein Kampf back?! My bad.
Wrong board owner

- NaughtyAngel - 03-11-2002

i hate headaches

- Sean Cold - 03-11-2002

Gooch Wrote:oh, you wanted Mein Kampf back?! My bad.
oh, I get it. This was an attempt at a two part funny which started with CDIH= Schindler's list. I feel like I just finished a rubix fuckin cube.

HHHHHHAAAAAAAHHHAAAHHHAAAAHHHHAAAAAAAA

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

No, really, stop, we might have to start calling you butter because you are on a roll.

BTW, in case you didn't get it, I think it is now offical. I hate The GoochBurger! :fuckoff: :fuckoff:

- Keyser Soze - 03-11-2002

Sean Cold Wrote:BTW, in case you didn't get it, I think it is now offical. I hate The GoochBurger! :fuckoff: :fuckoff:
Take a number.