CDIH
Things you hate - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Things you hate (/showthread.php?tid=41)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

- Gooch - 03-13-2002

Hmm, i better go to weight watchers. :roflmao:

- Sean Cold - 03-13-2002

Brokenjaw Wrote:I hate when people say they are going to do one thing, and then do something else.

I hate when people don't do what they say they are going to do.
I think I hate guys with only one eye, they creep me out to no end for some reason. It may be that whole "Look at me, with the patch, love me" shit they pull all the fuckin time, I am not sure though.

I also hate the fact that my feet are fuckin cold. This just iritates the living shit out of me. Cold feet fuckin suck!

- Sluggo - 03-13-2002

I hate when people say the same thing twice...
Differently.

- Brokenjaw - 03-13-2002

Sean Cold Wrote:
Brokenjaw Wrote:I hate when people say they are going to do one thing, and then do something else.

I hate when people don't do what they say they are going to do.
I think I hate guys with only one eye, they creep me out to no end for some reason. It may be that whole "Look at me, with the patch, love me" shit they pull all the fuckin time, I am not sure though.

I also hate the fact that my feet are fuckin cold. This just iritates the living shit out of me. Cold feet fuckin suck!
Yeah thats it, I have the patch for so people will notice me. Do I fuck with any of the shit you posted in this thread? No I don't think so. So you know what, why dont you take your I hate guys with one eye bullshit and shove it up your ass? How the fuck does that sound?

Oh yeah, I guess I hate you now. :bouncer:

Quote:I hate when people say the same thing twice...
Differently.

not sure if that was directed at me, but if it was let me explain it for you.

Someone can say.. I am going to do this... and then go and do something totally diffrent, and then go back and do the original thing.

They can also say thay are going to go and do this.. and then not do it all.

Does that make sense to you?
Why the fuck am I even explaing myself anyway? Your still going to take it the way you want so you can tool, so be my guest tool away.

Edited By Brokenjaw on Mar. 12 2002 at 11:17

- Sean Cold - 03-13-2002

Brokenjaw Wrote:Yeah thats it, I have the patch for so people will notice me. Do I fuck with any of the shit you posted in this thread? No I don't think so. So you know what, why dont you take your I hate guys with one eye bullshit and shove it up your ass? How the fuck does that sound?

Oh yeah, I guess I hate you now. :bouncer:
yup, I definatly hate you for breathing the same air I do. I would shove said words up my ass but I get the odd feeling that I might find such an event to be rather uncomfortable.

And, if it took you this long to hate me, missing an eye is the least of your fuckin worries.

I hate news teasers as well. When the anchor of the news promises something intresting is "coming up" and it is nothing but a little fuckin side note. That just plain sucks.

- Brokenjaw - 03-13-2002

Sean Cold Wrote:And, if it took you this long to hate me, missing an eye is the least of your fuckin worries.
Nah man you got it all wrong, missing an eye has never been a worry for me. Even assholes like you don't bother me, to be honest I don't hate you, hell I don't anything you. You are just some prick behinde a PC, typing shit on a board. I don't have the time nor the energy to hate anyone from a mesageboard.

- Sean Cold - 03-13-2002

Brokenjaw Wrote:Nah man you got it all wrong, missing an eye has never been a worry for me. Even assholes like you don't bother me, to be honest I don't hate you, hell I don't anything you. You are just some prick behinde a PC, typing shit on a board. I don't have the time nor the energy to hate anyone from a mesageboard.
Dude, shut the fuck up already. It was a joke, the joke sucked, the moment passed. Now stick your fuckin theory about message board people right up your fuckin ass for all I care. My fuckin god man, grow the fuck up. Your repoly was just about as original as a fuckin Nsync song and your psturing is growing a little tiresome at this point.

You are right, I am some prick that is typing shit on a message board. How fuckin clever of you. But you know me and have met me a few times and this little half assed reply of yours is almost as old as the jokes about you. Get the fuckin bug out of your ass already and take a fuckin joke and try and scratch that fuckin head of yours and retort with a joke or do me a favor and go hang your self already.

I fuckin hate people who use these type of replies that BJ just wasted ten minutes of his fuckin life coming up with. If you don't like jokes about you, well, tough fuckin shit,m you have other places to post.

- Keyser Soze - 03-13-2002

I feel alot of love in this room.

I hate it when I am unable to detect sarcasm on the internet.

- Maynard - 03-13-2002

Keyser Soze Wrote:I feel alot of love in this room.

I hate it when I am unable to detect sarcasm on the internet.
Use this, the new and improved, handy dandy sarcasm dekodar ring.

[Image: decoder.gif]

Wow, I found one just like it in a cracker jack box once and lost it.

By the way, I hate the fact that alot of people have been discouraged from posting here because they think we have too many inside jokes. I'm not sure if I hate them for not getting the jokes or hate us for making them.

- virgingrrl - 03-13-2002

Quote:I feel alot of love in this room.

come on fuckers! feel the love!11! :loveya: :loveya: :loveya: :loveya: :loveya: :loveya: :loveya:

I hate when I have to explain my posts to the VG.

Edited By Keyser Soze on Mar. 12 2002 at 11:46

Quote:I hate when I have to explain my posts to the VG.

i hate when Keyser tries to be teh funey

- AdolescentMasturbator - 03-13-2002

Gooch Wrote:you've got to be joking. the whole thing is an opinion. Listen, no fantasies here, I am NOT the best of writers and I am learning my craft, and learning as a human being, so I don't even know if I'm even hitting my mark with what I write...but when I write, it fountains out of me not expunging a particular book, but how I feel on the subject at hand. In fact, at times I think I'm a horrible writer b/c I have poor writing habits, write seldomly and very inconsistently.

Name the writers, name those thinkers, don't just make a blanket statement and then don't put up. That's just bullshit. Tear me down, or criticize my work based on it's merits or clear issues...b/c I'm the kind of person who wants to be better, and takes those elements to heart. I've read a ton of shit over the years, b/c I love to read, but to plagarize or emulate, never...not intentionally. If that's how it seems, some straight regurgitation of some thinker, tell me who, what piece, how. B/C, besides calling you out to put up, I truly want to know so I can make sure my work never comes close, or at least understand where the criticisms lie.

And, if you can't put up, I have to chalk it up to something else. Perhaps you have bone to pick for whatever reason, whether it be that bashing what I do b/c it's in vogue, maybe you feel threatened, or trying to appease those "elders" being the pure shining light of dissent and freethinking....or perhaps just appeasing them is all it's about. Even your motives and statement can be nitpicked, but I won't do what you did, I won't assume.
First off in your last paragraph the sheer hypocrisy in those words just astounds me.

You want examples ok. You post Noam Chomsky essays, etc. in an effort to express your views on corporations. I happen to agree with your point of view on that subject. But jesus christ it makes a much better impact if you post your own thoughts. I'm not accusing you of plagarizing I never said that because you credit the sources. Obviously most people aren't going to be as good as Chomsky(btw I'm just using him as an example) at getting the point across as him but at least you are telling your views in your own words. Who cares if your writing is shitty at least you can call it your own. I was often guilty of the same thing before so don't tell me I'm just trying to fucking nitpick here you really just need to learn to take some constructive criticism.

Its not teh funny, its the goddamn truth.

- Maynard - 03-13-2002

Keyser Soze Wrote:Its not teh funny, its the goddamn truth.
Would you fucking give it up already Ant?? VG is NOT 15!!!!

Maynard Wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote:Its not teh funny, its the goddamn truth.
Would you fucking give it up already Ant?? VG is NOT 15!!!!
I don't like 15 year olds exclusively, get it straight.

both of you little girls quit your bitching!

- Maynard - 03-13-2002

virgingrrl Wrote:both of you little girls quit your bitching!
Oh look, speaking of bitches. LEAVE ME ALONE! I'm beating down Keyser.

Is that what they call post whoring these days?