CDIH
Things you hate - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Things you hate (/showthread.php?tid=41)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

- Sean Cold - 03-14-2002

I hate the false start wake up. That's when you wake up well before you have to for no apparent reason what so ever.

I hate when aggresive shit that passes for musice for me is hard to be chosen for listening pleasure.

- Gooch - 03-14-2002

i hate at night, where i've finally fallen asleep, I suddenly wake up a 1/2 hour later for no fuckin reason and then it takes me another half hour to fall back into a peaceful sleep.

- Keyser Soze - 03-14-2002

I hate it when people put fake ages in their profiles here.

- Sean Cold - 03-14-2002

Gooch Wrote:i hate at night, where i've finally fallen asleep, I suddenly wake up a 1/2 hour later for no fuckin reason and then it takes me another half hour to fall back into a peaceful sleep.
See, now I have no fuckin idea what the hell you are talking about. Do I seem like someone who actually gets "peaceful" anything?

I fuckin hate running out of sugar for the coffee fix in the morning. I am tempted to soak my coffee in a fuckin bowl of Frosted Flakes to get my fix.

- Bondgirl - 03-14-2002

I hate when it takes two hours to get to work

I hate when its sunny outside and I can't be out there

I hate when I'm in such a good mood, and its quiet as a library in here, and I just want to get up and run around the office yelling to break up the quiet

I hate when I have a song in my head that I really want to hear, but I know I left the cd at home

- Maynard - 03-14-2002

Quote:I hate when I have a song in my head that I really want to hear, but I know I left the cd at home
God damn I hate that.

- Luna - 03-14-2002

I hate when someone sings a silly song and it gets stuck in my head. Confuseduicide:

- DGW - 03-14-2002

Well we're movin on up,
To the east side.
To a deluxe apartment in the sky.
Movin on up
To the east side.
We finally got a piece of the pie.

Oops sorry.... Angel

I hate when yah wash your car and it's all nicey and cleaned Mr. Seagull decides to honor you with some of his feces. That's why I always carry alka seltzer!

- inkgrrrl - 03-14-2002

**sings softly** movin on up... to the east side...
damn ITTT!!! :pissed:

- Luna - 03-14-2002

DGW Wrote:Well we're movin on up,
To the east side.
To a deluxe apartment in the sky.
Movin on up
To the east side.
We finally got a piece of the pie.

Oops sorry.... Angel
:pissed: UGH!! Confuseduicide:

Edited By LunaBabe on Mar. 14 2002 at 12:06

- Arthur Dent - 03-14-2002

public pimple pickers

- Luna - 03-14-2002

Arthur Dent Wrote:public pimple pickers
Ewwwwww.........yeah..........and public nose-pickers. :crackhead:

- Hey Ladi - 03-14-2002

When the radio won't stop alternating between fuzzy & clear, or the static stutters. :fuckoff: But then it gets clear if you leave your hand on it. :moonie:

- Sean Cold - 03-14-2002

I hate junk mail that looks like a real check. Getting my hopes up for nothing, bastards i tell you.

I hate the chink menus they shove under my fuckin door every damn day!

- PatCooper - 03-14-2002

I hate the over the fucking limit banner over at the other place. The site fucking sucks i dont give a shit about it. Stop shoving it down my throat you little shit. Ok move along people. :roflmao:

- Luna - 03-14-2002

I hate pop-up adds. :pissed:

- inkgrrrl - 03-14-2002

pop up adds do suck.. but the ones that keep popping even when you close the original window... good christ

- Kim - 03-14-2002

I fucking hate when people talk shit here and then go to OA.com and play nicey nice...

If you have the balls to say it here...have the balls to say it there!

what the hell is the deal?

- Sean Cold - 03-15-2002

Kim Wrote:I fucking hate when people talk shit here and then go to OA.com and play nicey nice...

If you have the balls to say it here...have the balls to say it there!

what the hell is the deal?
KIm, damn you, if you didn't have a BF, I would decalre my love to you.

::Confusedniff, snifff:::

I am all mushy now.

I hate taking out the garbage and it fuckin leaks on the way out the damned door. And the smell of said leak? Sheesh, I rather sniff Jimmy's chum shooter.

- Keyser Soze - 03-15-2002

I hate when people start the same thread but replace 'you hate' with 'that make you cringe'.

Said posts in said thread are pretty much interchangable with this one.