CDIH
Things you hate - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Things you hate (/showthread.php?tid=41)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

- PollyannaFlower46 - 03-15-2002

Keyser Soze Wrote:I hate when people start the same thread but replace 'you hate' with 'that make you cringe'.

Said posts in said thread are pretty much interchangable with this one.
Not true....somethings you hate, but the things that make you cringe actually cause a physical reaction.

- Keyser Soze - 03-15-2002

I hate when i'm wrong.

- Sean Cold - 03-15-2002

I hate waking up in the morning and finding out that like an ass, I fell asleep with a few windows open. Damned house is a fuckin icebox now.

- inkgrrrl - 03-15-2002

i hate stupid people.. like the people at my doctors office who make an appointment and then never put it into the scedule.. so i have to wake up hours before i normally get up, get dressed, drudge my self out into the cold to find out that there is no appoinment.. fucking cunts.

- Luna - 03-15-2002

:angry: I despise people that litter especially when they are two feet away from a damn garbage can. Confusedneak:

Edited By LunaBabe on Mar. 15 2002 at 10:02

- NaughtyAngel - 03-15-2002

inkgrrrl Wrote:i hate stupid people..
we hate you too inky!!!

- Bondgirl - 03-15-2002

I hate when I come to work, meaning to be good and not slack off so much, but I'm already on the board by 9:00

I hate when I have to pee and the bathroom is closed because they're working in there

- Maynard - 03-15-2002

I hate when you're in a bar, and some drunk guy starts talking to you, then finds it necessary to touch you. Why do you find it necessary to shake my hand or fucking high 5 me. WTF??? Did I ask you to touch me you disease carrying funk breath dirty puke stained shirt wearin son of a bitch? NO!

going along with maymay's bar thingy
i hate when im in a bar and im talking to my friends and someone thinks they have the right to just push me out of their fucking way instead of just saying excuse me
like theyre to fucking good for the room or something

- Bondgirl - 03-15-2002

Maynard Wrote:I hate when you're in a bar, and some drunk guy starts talking to you, then finds it necessary to touch you. Why do you find it necessary to shake my hand or fucking high 5 me. WTF??? Did I ask you to touch me you disease carrying funk breath dirty puke stained shirt wearin son of a bitch? NO!
yuck...i hate that too...and i especially hate when a drunk person is talking to you, and they feel the need to put their face about 6 inches from yours..i just picture a little piece of their disease ridden spit landing right in my face ::chills::

Bondgirl Wrote:yuck...i hate that too...and i especially hate when a drunk person is talking to you, and they feel the need to put their face about 6 inches from yours..i just picture a little piece of their disease ridden spit landing right in my face ::chills::
that reminds me of a night when i was saying bye bye to a good friend of mine

- inkgrrrl - 03-15-2002

thats it amy!!! we are fighting! at the next gathering you and me in the streets! no fucking rules!
:bouncer: wow im uppity this morning :bouncer:

- LZMF1 - 03-15-2002

Bondgirl Wrote:
Maynard Wrote:I hate when you're in a bar, and some drunk guy starts talking to you, then finds it necessary to touch you. Why do you find it necessary to shake my hand or fucking high 5 me. WTF??? Did I ask you to touch me you disease carrying funk breath dirty puke stained shirt wearin son of a bitch? NO!
yuck...i hate that too...and i especially hate when a drunk person is talking to you, and they feel the need to put their face about 6 inches from yours..i just picture a little piece of their disease ridden spit landing right in my face ::chills::
ok, stop it!!!

you're both making me cringe and i agree with the both of you %100.

- Maynard - 03-15-2002

NaughtyAngel Wrote:
Bondgirl Wrote:yuck...i hate that too...and i especially hate when a drunk person is talking to you, and they feel the need to put their face about 6 inches from yours..i just picture a little piece of their disease ridden spit landing right in my face ::chills::
that reminds me of a night when i was saying bye bye to a good friend of mine
Shut up. I have no diseases, and you know you wanted me to kiss you. PFFT!

inkgrrrl Wrote:thats it amy!!! we are fighting! at the next gathering you and me in the streets! no fucking rules!
:bouncer: wow im uppity this morning :bouncer:
what the fuck did i do?!?!?!?!

dont you hate it when someone wants to fight you for no reason at all?

- LZMF1 - 03-15-2002

touchy-feely people make me want to projectile puke right in their fucking faces.

Maynard Wrote:Shut up. I have no diseases, and you know you wanted me to kiss you. PFFT!
actually i did, why the fuck didnt you?

- Maynard - 03-15-2002

LZMF1 Wrote:touchy-feely people make me want to projectile puke right in their fucking faces.
No, it's all good, as long as you know them. I don't mind being touched by friends. It's the weird drunk people that I can't stand. FUCKERS!

- LZMF1 - 03-15-2002

inkgrrrl Wrote:thats it amy!!! we are fighting! at the next gathering you and me in the streets! no fucking rules!
OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH!!!!!

she's tough, isn't she?

LZMF1 Wrote:
OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH!!!!!

she's tough, isn't she?
i dont even know what i did wrong :crackhead: