CDIH
Things you hate - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Things you hate (/showthread.php?tid=41)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

- Rape Fantasizer - 03-22-2002

I hate parents who call each other mommy and daddy. I don't mean when they are referring to the other person, I mean when they are talking directly. As if they forgot their spouse's name, or their name was permanently changed to Mommy.

- LZMF1 - 03-22-2002

yep, that's a good one. my buddy's parents are in their 70s and they do that all the time out loud in public!!!

HEY, DADDY, C'MERE AND LOOK AT THIS!!!!!!!!!
WHAT IS IT MOMMY????

just fucking odd

- Sean Cold - 03-22-2002

awww, my little shit spawn of a thread still lives, how quaint.

I hate Gateway, mother bitches don't help you with shit yet charge you more in intrest than what the cumputer is worth.

- Sluggo - 03-23-2002

Sean Cold Wrote:awww, my little shit spawn of a thread still lives, how quaint.

I hate Gateway, mother bitches don't help you with shit yet charge you more in intrest than what the cumputer is worth.
This might help you Sean...
(if you haven't figured it out on your own...)
Don't let Maymay try to fix your 'puter...

:lol: :roflmao: :lol:

- AFDude - 03-23-2002

Quote:I hate Gateway....

Dude you should have bought a Dell.....

- Sean Cold - 03-24-2002

Quote:Dude you should have bought a Dell.....

No, fuck that, at this point with all the new parts I installed my self, I should have built my own from scratch, damn it!

Quote:This might help you Sean...

Believe me, you really don't need to tell me that one. Any ass fucker who tries to ridicule you for partioning a drive that saved 8500 mp3's should be banned to work on comps.

I truely fuckin hate the scummy nigga cop who gave me the fuckin parking ticket yesterday. My meter ran out at 6:59 and they stop charging at seven and this JayZ wanna be fuckin nailed me. What a fuckin sleazy shitneck, he just fuckin waited to give that ticket. I hope his fuckin mother, if he knows who she is, gets sickle cell tomorrow.

Edited By Sean Cold on Mar. 24 2002 at 12:57

- Sephiroth - 03-24-2002

I hate "Parents" who bring their Children to Rated R Movies. I go to see Blade 2 yesterday with a few friends, and the place is packed with fucking kids! Jesus Christ people, just because you're kid CAN go in there with you doesnt mean he SHOULD!! Fucking bullshit.

In any case, the movie was rather enjoyable.

Edited By Sephiroth on Mar. 24 2002 at 1:10

- Luna - 03-24-2002

AFDude Wrote:
Quote:I hate Gateway....

Dude you should have bought a Dell.....
I have 2 Dells and they are a great PCs, but, I hate the mongoloids in thier shipping depts. They have never gotten anything straight when it came to shipping my orders or parts. :angry:

- JIMMYSNUKA - 03-25-2002

Sephiroth Wrote:I hate "Parents" who bring their Children to Rated R Movies. I go to see Blade 2 yesterday with a few friends, and the place is packed with fucking kids! Jesus Christ people, just because you're kid CAN go in there with you doesnt mean he SHOULD!! Fucking bullshit.

In any case, the movie was rather enjoyable.
I know...what the fuck are parents thinking. at least bring them to a xxx theater so they can put them to use.

- The Sleeper - 03-25-2002

I hate midterms

- Maynard - 03-25-2002

Sean Cold Wrote:
Quote:This might help you Sean...

Believe me, you really don't need to tell me that one. Any ass fucker who tries to ridicule you for partioning a drive that saved 8500 mp3's should be banned to work on comps.
No, I made fun of you for having like 8 partitions. Heh.

And Sluggo, I'M not the one that didn't have the proper jumpers. That was all you my man.

I hate ungrateful fucks. Die die die, all of you. :fuckoff:

- Sean Cold - 03-25-2002

I hate folding socks. It is so fuckin tedious sitting around and matching the fuckin pairs up.

What is worse though is not pairing them and then being in a fuckin rush in the morning and having to go sock fishing for a match.

- Sean Cold - 04-06-2002

Uggggh, I fuckin hate go out to dinner with no follow up plan. God damn women, why must men come up with every plan? And, no, I am not going to sit here and read some shitty ass replies from the ladies of the board saying how they are special and they are different. Fuck that. I hope the bitch gets the runs from the mexican food.

- McBourbon - 04-06-2002

I hate when my finace starts to clean the apartment (because of that microchip that chicks are born with, implanted in their skulls that makes OCD about clean living areas) and then looks at me like I'm an asshole for not helping after I've offered to help and she tells me "no...it's okay. I'll do it." And then the obnoxious twit can't lift a finger to keep the kitchen clean (my responsibility since I'm the only one between us who knows how to cook).
CHRIST! Even my cats know better than to shit where they eat.

- Hey Ladi - 04-08-2002

While I appreciate all the work you all are doing here......

I hate the new blue light up thing on the topics. :thumbs-up:

- Metalfan - 04-08-2002

I hate the fucking tourist tools who take the same train as I do on Friday afternoons. Dumb fucking shitheads can't read the gah damned sign which tells them the fucking stops the train makes.....then they have to keep their fucking hockey helmet wearing brood from making too much noise before we start hanging them out the window while the train is doing 80. Fucking stay the hell outta the city if you don't get it!

- LZMF1 - 04-08-2002

i fucking hate it when you're driving along minding your own business and adhering to the speed limit. basically following the rules of the road and not tailgaiting anyone. yesterday me, my wife and our daughter were going to visit a friend and at a stop sign i noticed some inbred-jed hillbilly piece of shit yapping away on his cell phone in front of us. unfortunately we were stuck behind him and couldn't pass him. the rat bastard was all over the road and making my wife nervous. and boom the douchebag who was 2 car legnths ahead of us started slamming on his brakes and locking up his tires because he thought we were too close to him. this happened several times and finally he pulled over to let us pass him.

he then proceeds to ride our asses until we made a turn. as we were turning he pulls up next to us and calls my wife who was driving a cunt and sorta challenges me to get out of the car......needless to say i was in the car with the wife and kid so i didn't. plus i don't think it's a good idea to exit a moving vehicle in traffic.

basically what i'm saying is that i hate the retards that live in my neck of the woods and can't wait to sell my house and move back into civilization.

sorry about the rant ......

Edited By LZMF1 on April 08 2002 at 10:29

- OAS - 04-08-2002

I hate it that Metal hates everything that is an inconvenience to his life. Either everyone else should die to make him happy or, he could end it all and allow the rest of mankind to continue with their existence. How do you vote, Metal or the rest of mankind?:tribe:

- Metalfan - 04-08-2002

Quote:I hate it that Metal hates everything that is an inconvenience to his life. Either everyone else should die to make him happy or, he could end it all and allow the rest of mankind to continue with their existence

Gah damn OAS, that's the smartest thing you ever said. You must be a gah damned genius OAS, you must have a gah damned IQ of 160. I'd recommend you for a senior management position if it wouldn't be a waste of a fine middle-manager.

- Hey Ladi - 04-08-2002

I hate decaffinated coffee. I got it by accident. And now I will have to pee like regular coffee, but with out the pleasant awake feeling, that I reallllllly need today. :crackhead: