CDIH
Things you hate - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Things you hate (/showthread.php?tid=41)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

- Ken'sPen - 04-08-2002

I hate when the bitches only make flavored coffee.
I fucking hate flavored, but need the caffeine:fuckoff:

- Keyser Soze - 04-08-2002

I hate people who don't try to figure things out on their own. I learned how to fix basic problems on my computer by trial and error and finding out what to do on my own. Why can't they do the same? People need to be a little more proactive in their learning and not expect everyone to do everything for them.

I also hate friends who think just cause i'm their friend and they get me some side work that they think they can try and get me to do it at a discount even though its not even their money they are spending to hire me to do it. What kind of happy horseshit is that?

( the phrase "happy horseshit" is ©Sean Cold )

- LZMF1 - 04-08-2002

CAFFEINE RULES!!!!!!!

me-->:toast: <--anyone else that drinks real coffee

- Sean Cold - 04-08-2002

I hate the fuckin rubber neckers. I especialy hate the rubber neckers who feel the need to just stop and stare at a fuckin fender bender and gawk with thier mouths open. Some people are in a damned rush so get the fuck out of the damned way!

- Arpikarhu - 04-08-2002

my brain is on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- Skitchr4u - 04-08-2002

i hate my brother and his dumb bitch of a fiance

- Keyser Soze - 04-08-2002

Sean, hear hear. I had when I hit traffic and it turns out I was waiting 30 minutes to go 1 mile because a bunch of retards had to slow down and look at a fender bender. Goddamn dolts.

I also hate people who sit in the left lane and do 50 on a 65 MPH highway and then refuse to get over to the right lane even after I shove my fender up their ass and flash my lights. Take your sedan and miss daisy and move over asshole.

- 112-1014160832 - 04-08-2002

I hate women who think their ex-boyfriends would be stupid enough to take them back for even more torture!!!!!!!!

- Kim - 04-08-2002

I hate fucking paper cuts! :angry:

- The Sleeper - 04-08-2002

I hate dorm security.

- OAS - 04-08-2002

Quote:I hate women who think their ex-boyfriends would be stupid enough to take them back for even more torture!!!!!!!!

So when is she moving back in? {Big Grin}

Edited By OAS on April 08 2002 at 7:57

- Flock of Moosen - 04-09-2002

I hate that Flock guy. He's a real asshole. :angry:

- Sean Cold - 04-09-2002

Quote:I hate that Flock guy. He's a real asshole.

I always thought of him to be more of a douche bag than an asshole.:firebounce:

- Keyser Soze - 04-09-2002

I don't know the guy but that sig is very geeey.

- Hey Ladi - 04-09-2002

Yours looks like it's getting off

- Kid Afrika - 04-09-2002

Yours looks like someone stuck something rather large in her bum. The look, I'll call it "The Flounder". It's the fisheye, but you can see both eyes. :roflmao:

- Keyser Soze - 04-09-2002

better now?

- Hey Ladi - 04-09-2002

I wasn't saying that was a bad thing or anything. I thought it was interesting. But this is cool too.
Quote:Yours looks like someone stuck something rather large in her bum.
Ok.... anything wrong with that?

- Street Angel - 04-09-2002

hate is such a wasted emotion. i hate nothing. however, i do dislike ex's who won't go away, rainy days, being sick, wanting what i can't have, bad drivers, ignorant people, hypocrisy, and overjudgmental people.

- Sean Cold - 04-09-2002

Now, I must say I hate people who don't hate. Venting your hatred about something or someone is quite relieving actually. Why is it ok for people to love but frowned upon when someone hates?

God damn, now I hate thinking as well.Confuseduicide: