CDIH
Things you hate - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Things you hate (/showthread.php?tid=41)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

- Street Angel - 04-09-2002

i don't love much either, i like. i reserve both love and hate for extremes. i like and dislike in general. i don't mind if people love and hate, i just find overuse of these wmotions cheapens their meaning. um, yeah ok i'll shut up now Confusedcare:

- Sean Cold - 04-09-2002

A woman who knows when to shut up? Nah, thats just about impossible. Then again, I just typed a full sentence without the word fuck in it so i guess anything can happen.

And, I just think starting a thread that says "Things I real do not care for that much and seem to iritate me" lacks a little ummph.

- virgingrrl - 04-09-2002

Quote:A woman who knows when to shut up? Nah, thats just about impossible.

i hate when boys say that :fuckoff:

- Sean Cold - 04-09-2002

not to worry, I am soooo already over it.:moonie:

eh? what you say?

- Keyser Soze - 04-09-2002

VG, IM me and i'll translate. Wink TOG

you wish little buddy:roflmao:

- Street Angel - 04-09-2002

Quote:And, I just think starting a thread that says "Things I real do not care for that much and seem to iritate me" lacks a little ummph.

yeah, you got a point there

- PollyannaFlower46 - 04-09-2002

I hate when my friend calls me crying that she's pregnant only to call me two hours later crying to say oops I took a test, I'm not pregnant and I just got my period.....wht why why must you give me such stress?

- Luna - 04-14-2002

I still hate working with Adobe Photoshop 6.0 fonts.
AARRRRRGGGGGG!!!! :pissed:

- Sean Cold - 04-14-2002

I hate living in a fuckin apartment building. I hate that fat fuck up stairs who has the gall to move furniture at 4 am and can't seem to get it through his fat skull that he needs to put the discharge hose from the fuckin washing machine goes IN the fuckin sink. I hate that my super doesn't speak a lick of fuckin english and that someones dog pissed in front of the damned steps.

- Sluggo - 04-14-2002

Seans gonna hate this but...
C'mon everyone...GROUP HUG!!!

- JIMMYSNUKA - 04-14-2002

GROUP HUG!...Im in. I want to be next to fbdshamalangadingdong so i can fondle his smoochie shmeckle. after all i just found out he is a youngin.

- Kim - 04-14-2002

I hate people who can't fucking drive!

- JIMMYSNUKA - 04-14-2002

Quote:I hate people who can't fucking drive!

Screw you too {:p}

- Bondgirl - 04-15-2002

I hate that our stairwell in our parking garage looks like the one where the shrink was raped in the Sopranos. It just seems way too lazy to take the elevator two or three floors.
I hate that I have to work today when it's sooo nice out.
I hate when my teammate wears enough cologne to make my nose burn.
I hate that I have to write a termpaper instead of going out tonight.
I hate that my neighbors dog takes shits the size of bowling balls, and he doesn't feel the need to pick them up off of our yard.

- GonzoStyle - 04-19-2002

I had to bring this one back up cause this is something I trully hate.

I hate when you are doing something and the phone rings. You go to pick it up after 4 rings cause it took you a while to get to the phone cause you were for example doing the dishes. You pick it up and the person says "Where were you?" Well obviously I was fuckin home asshole since I picked up. Sorry if I wasn't waiting by the phone for your fuckin call all day. I picked up I say hello just say Hi back and get on with it.

I also hate people who call you at home and then ask you if you are home.

Finally I hate people who wake you up and ask if you are awake.

- LZMF1 - 04-19-2002

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'><table style=filter:glow(color=red)>i hate my neighbor</table></span>

- Kim - 04-19-2002

I hate humidity
I hate clogged drains
I hate it when people don't put a new bottle of soda in the fridge when they drink all of it...:punch:

- PatCooper - 04-20-2002

I hate people who bitch and complain about not making the bed
I hate the cold air from the air conditioner blowing right in my face