CDIH
Things you hate - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Things you hate (/showthread.php?tid=41)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

- GonzoStyle - 04-20-2002

I hate people who IM you with just a smiley and then after you answer they say nothing more.

I hate it especially when you try to carry the convo they start and they answer with one word replies.

- Kim - 04-20-2002

:moonie: Pat Cooper

- PatCooper - 04-21-2002

I hate fucking allergies!

- PollyannaFlower46 - 04-21-2002

I agree with Pat Cooper.....I hate fucking allergies too!

I also hate people who let their children run wild in stores and then get mad at you when you hit them with your cart or something because after all, it was your responsibility to take care of their kids, not theirs.

- Hey Ladi - 04-29-2002

I hate how are it was to find this thread

I sat in a dept meeting today thinking how much I hate everyone here & i hate what I do.

I hate my desk, the papers on it & that It isn't completely closed in. If everyone would go away, it would be great here!

- Skitchr4u - 04-29-2002

i hate bring your child to work day...the kids run wild in the building and disrupt the entire work place!!! get a fucking babysitter, the kids don't like it here, they want to be outside!!!:fuckoff:

- Maynard - 04-29-2002

Snuka loves bring your child to work day.

- Skitchr4u - 04-29-2002

i should have told everyone that he was having hte presentation and gottne rid of all of em!!

- Rape Fantasizer - 04-30-2002

I hate girls who wear lipliner, and no lipstick

- Arthur Dent - 04-30-2002

Quote:I hate girls who wear lipliner, and no lipstick
That's the no-smudge BJ look. :blow: :thumbs-up:

- Luna - 05-02-2002

I truely despise persistent phone solicitors. I also can't stand when you answer the phone and you say "Hello" and there is 30 seconds of silence before these idiots answer you. UGH!!!!!!! :angry:

:punch:

- Skitchr4u - 05-02-2002

i hate my cell phone company who puts me on hold, then transfers me back to the beginning of the menu selections after holding a 15 minute conversation with them!!! fucker, learn how to operate your phone! i hate you you dumb fuck

- Spitfire - 05-02-2002

I hate this fucking work environment, my boss, her husband, their junkie son, all this fucking bullshit that never, ever fucking ends...and I hate not knowing what the fuck I want to do with my life so I can get out of this place! Undecided

- Arthur Dent - 05-02-2002

Quote:I hate people who have to set up questions, just ask what you need to know. I don't wanna hear a biography before you ask me a question.
I hate when you ask someone a simple question and get a five minute lecture on why what they told you is the correct answer. Yes or no would have sufficed. I already knew 90% of what you just spewed. Can I get back to work now?

- Bondgirl - 05-02-2002

I hate people who think they're always right
I hate when someone is mean to someone I care about..grrrrr

- Maynard - 05-02-2002

Quote:I hate when someone is mean to someone I care about..grrrrr
That is the fucking worst, cause it makes you feel like shit, and yet you are helpless. :-(

- Bondgirl - 05-02-2002

Quote:That is the fucking worst, cause it makes you feel like shit, and yet you are helpless.

I know..it drives me up the wall..I wish I could be them for a little bit, and make it all go away, but I can't so instead I just have to sit here and be pissed off, and worried about them, and it sucks Undecided

- Maynard - 05-02-2002

Well, I guess the same goes for any kind of pain they are feeling. You just stand there and watch them in pain and feel totally helpless. You want to just take all of their pain away and put it all on yourself, but there's just nothing you can do.

- Bondgirl - 05-02-2002

Quote:Well, I guess the same goes for any kind of pain they are feeling. You just stand there and watch them in pain and feel totally helpless. You want to just take all of their pain away and put it all on yourself, but there's just nothing you can do.

Thanks for reminding me
:-( :-(

- Maynard - 05-02-2002

Sorry. Undecided