CDIH
Things you hate - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Things you hate (/showthread.php?tid=41)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

- IkeaBoy - 01-15-2002

I hate political correctness. I hate that they want to change the statue to reflect diversity

- Faceman - 01-15-2002

I hate the fact that 7-11 got rid of that blueberry coffee that sean liked so much. He was much happier when he was drinking it

- virgingrrl - 01-15-2002

don't think you're having all the fun
you know me i hate everyone

- Spitfire - 01-15-2002

I hate Cockbuster!

I hate that big corporations are putting mom and pop stores out of business. I hate conglomerations (owned by mainly companies) are buying up everything in sight to control every aspect of our lives.

I hate the music industry and the stupid people who buy really bad music just because it's played on the radio or Mtv.

I hate that blue collar workers are becoming a dying breed...we're all destined to sit in little cubicles in front of computer screens for the rest of our lives.

- IkeaBoy - 01-15-2002

i hate that spit is dissing what i'm expect to do with my life. I'm not ashamed that I'm going to be a cubical dweller for my entire life, i've been preparing for that since I was 12.

- Spitfire - 01-15-2002

Sorry, Ikea, I was kinda bitching about my own life, if you like it, more power to ya...plus I watched Office Space the other day..."So I was sitting in my cubicle today, and I realized, ever since I started working, every single day of my life has been worse than the day before it. So that means that every single day that you see me, that's on the worst day of my life"

I hate that RVD doesn't have "Walk" as his theme music

- IkeaBoy - 01-15-2002

Did I say anything about enjoying it spit?

- IkeaBoy - 01-15-2002

The Truth .com people, god I hate their commercials. The "put memorials for people who die from smoking" - they sucl

- NaughtyAngel - 01-15-2002

i hate my dogs barking whenever i sneak in 4 hours past curfew

- Sluggo - 01-15-2002

NaughtyAngel Wrote:i hate my dogs barking whenever i sneak in 4 hours past curfew
HAHA!
Busted!!!

- Maynard - 01-15-2002

NaughtyAngel Wrote:i hate my dogs barking whenever i sneak in 4 hours past curfew
So stop sucking his cock when you walk past him. You're supposed to pet them, not pork them.

- IkeaBoy - 01-15-2002

the weird thing is that amy's curfew is 7:30 pm

- Sluggo - 01-15-2002

Maynard Wrote:
Quote:i hate my dogs barking whenever i sneak in 4 hours past curfew
So stop sucking his cock when you walk past him. You're supposed to pet them, not pork them.
I hate people who don't practice what they preach.

- NaughtyAngel - 01-15-2002

Sluggo Wrote:
Quote:i hate my dogs barking whenever i sneak in 4 hours past curfew
HAHA!
Busted!!!
it happens every time i go out but my parents never seem to question it

and maynard thats your life, not mine

- crx girl - 01-15-2002

Quote:I hate Ugly Kid Joe
i ressemble that remark. i hate the munchies, and all the things spit said. the gap and starbucks are conspiring to take over the world... :fuggin:

- IrishAlkey - 01-15-2002

I hate sticky floors.

- Wormface - 01-15-2002

I hate not being able to turn my bass amp on now.. :bouncer:

- crx girl - 01-15-2002

Quote:I hate sticky floors
hey i have that problem, it's usually the worst right on the floor under the computer table. i can't for the life of me figure out why :eek:

- Wormface - 01-15-2002

My floors arent sticky.. I went to peep world and hired my own mopper..

- Keyser Soze - 01-15-2002

I hate label whores.

I hate people who try too hard to impress others.

I hate people who try too hard to be funny.

I hate cars with more money in modifications that the sticker price of the car (classic cars excluded, im talking about people who buy 95 Civics and jack them the fuck up with rims etc...AWFUL!!! )

I hate people who complain but don't do anything about it to change things.

I hate people who blame everything except themselves for what wrong with this world or country. Don't like it? Do something about it.