CDIH
Things you hate - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Things you hate (/showthread.php?tid=41)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

- Maynard - 01-15-2002

crx girl Wrote:
Quote:I hate sticky floors
hey i have that problem, it's usually the worst right on the floor under the computer table. i can't for the life of me figure out why :eek:
Maybe it's because your friends spill beer all over the floor.

- Hey Ladi - 01-15-2002

Another thing I hate.... My boss is slinking around the office. How am I supposed to play if he won't stop going by my cube and stay in his own office!! At least in there he is always loud, and I can keep track of him.

- Metalfan - 01-15-2002

Maybe if you cleaned out that fish trap of yours he wouldn't be so curious as to what is going on......he probably thinks everyone is eating tuna all day...poor misguided schmuck

- Sean Cold - 01-15-2002

I hate when people think that Ladi's cooze automaticly stinks! Fuck that, just cuz it has a few miles on it doesn't mean she doesn't clean it.

- Hey Ladi - 01-15-2002

Um... thank you I think...

- Metalfan - 01-15-2002

Yeah, and just cuz you kick the tires on a car and they seem ok, doesn't mean the sons of bitches won't fall off when you take your first turn......there's mileage and there's warranty has long expired. Maybe she just sprays on some "new gash" smell for you Sean, or you're used to oozing festering slam canyons......

- Hey Ladi - 01-15-2002

:crossbones: Well, Metal, you know what they say.... If the garage is too big, maybe you're just driving a compact car.

- Metalfan - 01-15-2002

After a while, things don't just fall back into place, do they Ladi? How big a garage you sporting now?
:oh shit:

- Hey Ladi - 01-15-2002

Well if you would stop trying to wear me like a hat, it would be ok. Damnit, I'll buy even buy you a hat!

- Metalfan - 01-15-2002

damn, I need a miner's helmet, not a hat to get in there Ladi.....must be like navigating Tut's tomb by now.....

- Sean Cold - 01-15-2002

Metalfan Wrote:damn, I need a miner's helmet, not a hat to get in there Ladi.....must be like navigating Tut's tomb by now.....
Don't mind him, he is like 112, his tact has reached the experation date and now it is just all lumpy and curdled and shit.

Metal, don't make me give the link to GRK so she can slap you up. It would make me sad to see that happen!

- Metalfan - 01-15-2002

Bah, she's too busy breaking hearts and getting railed by Unishit to waste her time on me.....besides I think she'd throw off the Ph balance in the chum pool.....that would be tragic. Speaking of that....shouldn't Spit be dipping her corroded fuck cavity in there right now...dammit, I'll never win the chemistry prize if the biatches don't cooperate.

- Luna - 01-15-2002

Hey Ladi Wrote::crossbones: Well, Metal, you know what they say.... If the garage is too big, maybe you're just driving a compact car.
LMAO
:roltflmao:

- GonzoStyle - 01-15-2002

I just realized this...................

I Still hate Strawberries.

I also hate taking a sloppy shit and realizing there's no more toilet paper so you just slip up your undies and "tough-out" the day. But then your balls get all creamy and warm and sloppy it's an erotic feeling at that.

- Faceman - 01-15-2002

Sean Cold Wrote:Metal, don't make me give the link to GRK so she can slap you up. It would make me sad to see that happen!
I hate that sean would even think of giving the link to grk

- Spitfire - 01-15-2002

Quote:Metal, don't make me give the link to GRK so she can slap you up.

That's just not at all funny.:roll:
I hate that Metal stopped stalking Grk but now won't leave me alone...You've been putting your fuckstick in the shop-vac so much that all you have left is Turkish taffy! You can't satisfy a woman with that silly looking thing. :lol:

Quote:I Still hate Strawberries.
Me too, they give me the hives.

- Sean Cold - 01-15-2002

Quote:Me too, they give me the hives

I sooooo thought the said the Hiv at first glance!

No worries this is and shall remain a Grk free zone, bo I look that stupid, there would be fallout out the ass if she came on board!

- Arpikarhu - 01-15-2002

i still hate cotton balls and swabs. i also hate getting my hands wet, and any form of the brussel sprout

- Sluggo - 01-15-2002

I was driving today, and I saw something that I hate more than Maynard himself...
A sign that read...

"The Lord takes great pleasure in them that fear him"
THAT REALLY PISSED ME OFF!!!

:no, really, fuck off: :burnfucker: :no, really, fuck off:

- Maynard - 01-15-2002

Yes, I do take great pleasure in people that fear me.