CDIH
Things you hate - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Things you hate (/showthread.php?tid=41)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

- Sluggo - 01-15-2002

Maynard Wrote:Yes, I do take great pleasure in people that fear me.
only VERY SMALL dogs fear you.

- Luna - 01-15-2002

I hate being on the phone with health insurance companies on the dreaded "perma-hold" it pains my ear. :pissed:

- Maynard - 01-15-2002

LunaBabe Wrote:I hate being on the phone with health insurance companies on the dreaded "perma-hold" it pains my ear. :pissed:
Can I do a "perma hold" on your ass with my teeth?

- Luna - 01-15-2002

Maynard Wrote:
Quote:I hate being on the phone with health insurance companies on the dreaded "perma-hold" it pains my ear. :pissed:
Can I do a "perma hold" on your ass with my teeth?
At least I would be having a better time than this.

4:29 and still on "dreaded perma-hold".
Oooopsie, wrong thread?

- virgingrrl - 01-16-2002

being sad, i hate being sad

- Faceman - 01-16-2002

Women that try to hog the whole first page of a message board

- Wormface - 01-16-2002

Would you hate them if they were a meng?

- Metalfan - 01-16-2002

Spitfire Wrote:You've been putting your fuckstick in the shop-vac so much that all you have left is Turkish taffy! You can't satisfy a woman with that silly looking thing. :lol:
Spit, yet you still make that happy slurping noise when I can swing it into your toothless junk sucker....ponderous, effin ponderous.

In your case, how does one satisfy a woman with a hatchet wound that puts the Holland Tunnel to shame and a dooomper so big that 4 companies can advertise on it at the same time?

Oh, and I'll be outside your window at 9 tonight, not 8, k? :love: :happyangel:

- IkeaBoy - 01-16-2002

as much as I hate McDonalds and fast food, I want to smash people who call it "Mickey Ds" with a Louisville slugger

- Hey Ladi - 01-23-2002

I hate that the girl next to me talks to her friends all day on the phone. Atleast I'm only typing and not bothering anyone. I really don't need to hear every boring detail of her life. And, ugh, enough asking about the baby! Is he sleeping, did he eat, how much, what's he doing now... blah blah blah. Shhhh!

- Spitfire - 01-23-2002

I fucking hate it that my on-the-way-to-senile boss blames me for not reminding her about a breakfast meeting (that had nothing to do with work) :no, really, fuck off: sorry you couldn't remember since you just got back from sunning you whale-ass on the beach in Florida and getting $200 facials, you can't exactly fit work into your busy schedule.

And I wish her husband would Shut the hell UP!!!!!!!!!!! :oh yeah:

- The Sleeper - 01-23-2002

I hate every awkward situation

- Sean Cold - 01-23-2002

IkeaBoy Wrote:as much as I hate McDonalds and fast food, I want to smash people who call it "Mickey Ds" with a Louisville slugger
Why does gay rage ammuse me sooooo much? :confused:

And, I fuckin hate these silly assed tele marketers who call at 8 am to try and give me a credit card. You fuckin dumb scumbags, my credit is for the fuckin shits, I will only get fuckin denied anyway! Bastards, just a bunch of fuckin financial cock teases!

- Hey Ladi - 01-23-2002

Yes, because if someone is home during the day when they call, chances are they aren't working, so how could they get a credit card. Fuckers.

- BeckyDC - 01-23-2002

I hate muthufukkas who PICK THEIR fukken NOSES in traffic..I caught 3 PEOPLE today..nasty nasty.. :roll:

- AFDude - 01-23-2002

Rednecks
People who use too many smileys
Punk know it all kids

- Maynard - 01-23-2002

AFDude Wrote:Rednecks
People who use too many smileys
Punk know it all kids
Hmmmm.....so what your saying is, you hate....

Sean Cold
Wormface/Becky
AdolescentMasterbator

- AFDude - 01-23-2002

Quote:Hmmmm.....so what your saying is, you hate....

Sean Cold
Wormface/Becky
AdolescentMasterbator

No
Yes
No

*EDIT*Tongueeople who read too much into a sentence. Confusedatan:

Edited By AFDude on Jan. 23 2002 at 11:04

- BeckyDC - 01-23-2002

awww c'mon I've only used 2 smilies in here Sad

- The Sleeper - 01-23-2002

But the smilies kick so much fuckin ass! Cmon! :burnfucker: :oh yeah: :no, really, fuck off: