CDIH
Things you hate - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Things you hate (/showthread.php?tid=41)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

- BeckyDC - 01-23-2002

:real good: :real good: :real good: :real good:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- Maynard - 01-23-2002

Quote:*EDIT*Tongueeople who read too much into a sentence.
I hate people that don't get an obvious joke. :pissed:

- AFDude - 01-23-2002

Quote:hate people that don't get an obvious joke.

Oh, I got it, but it just reminded me of something else I hate. :puke:

- Maynard - 01-23-2002

AFDude Wrote:
Quote:hate people that don't get an obvious joke.

Oh, I got it, but it just reminded me of something else I hate. :puke:
You hate vomiting? Yeah, me too.

- crx girl - 01-23-2002

Quote:And, I fuckin hate these silly assed tele marketers
these people are the reason i never answer my phone, unfortunately, i've decided that that might be a reason i haven't gotten a job yet, so i had to turn the ringer back on Cry

thank god i wasn't here when the jehovah bitch called and left a long ass message about coming to a service :pissed: i guess they finally moved into the 20th century and got off the streets. which reminds me, i hate these fucking bible bashing morons :burnfucker:

Edited By crx girl on Jan. 23 2002 at 3:54

- criticslovesnatch - 01-24-2002

crx girl Wrote:
Quote:And, I fuckin hate these silly assed tele marketers
god do I hate those people! they always wake my ass up when i'm home it sucks...usually i tell them to hold on and hang up on them, wonder how long they wait for. :burnfucker:

- Sean Cold - 01-24-2002

I actually used a Sienfeld line on one douche bag. I asked her for her home number so I could call her at home. She said no, and I asked her if she liked getting called at home for no reason and again, she said no. I then told her now she knew how I felt and hung up.

Another good one is to start hitting on them. Tell them they have a sexy voice and shit, it agitates the shit out of them. I guess they don't have place cards detailing how to handle that! :burnfucker:

- Maynard - 01-24-2002

I like to let them get about halfway through their speel and then start snoring.

- trampy316 - 01-25-2002

I hate people especially guys that say What Ever! :no, really, fuck off:

- IkeaBoy - 01-25-2002

when people type in 'you' as 'u'. awful

- Sean Cold - 02-20-2002

I hate the fact that the asshole upstairs floods his arpartment yet I am stuck cleening all day.

I hate when you take that big drag of a cig and it chokes you out.

I hate that stupid dog outside still. I wish Snuka was here sop he could teach that dog a lesson or two.

- Maynard - 02-20-2002

I hate that fuckin dog too.

I still hate people. Even more so today.

- PatCooper - 02-20-2002

I hate the big fat black lady on the bus today on the way home. With her 5 fucking kids and a kid carrier thing. It's not a stroller it's to god damn big. Stupid twat im sure she doesnt even work. We the tax payers support those damn bastards.(The kids i mean of course)

- GoodTimeSlim - 02-21-2002

:fuckoff:
I hate the NYU, hippie bohemian types who protested at the World Economic Forum...They chant things like "down with capitalism!!" What the fuck would they prefer!!!?? I also hate shitbags on their cell phones who talk when on line ordering food. Then its their turn to order AND THEY DONT KNOW WHAT THEY WANT BECAUSE THEY WERE TOO BUSY TALKING!!!! This is just the tip of the iceberg, I could go on but I just got the SI Swimsuit Issue and I wish to spend some quality time with it. The sort of people I just mentioned all need to take an Owen Hart-esque plunge from the top of a tall building.

- Sephiroth - 02-21-2002

I hate white people who are too fucking hip-hop. There was this white guy on the train, decked out in full FUBU clothes, shrieking some silly shit that sounded like rap. It took every fiver of my being to stop myself from bludgeoning him to death with his fucking CD Player.

- Maynard - 02-21-2002

Arpikarhu

- Arpikarhu - 02-21-2002

Maynard Wrote:Arpikarhu
liar

- JIMMYSNUKA - 02-21-2002

Sean Cold Wrote:I wish Snuka was here sop he could teach that dog a lesson or two.
What ya need bro. Skull cracking? Tie a cinder block from ladi's trailer to the mutts leg and toss him in a lake? Stick him in a microwave (that is something I HAVE DONE BEFORE). Feed him to grumpy's mom's chowder taco?

Or just stick him on the end of my pulsating poopy pole?

- Hybrid - 02-21-2002

Sephiroth Wrote:I hate white people who are too fucking hip-hop. There was this white guy on the train, decked out in full FUBU clothes, shrieking some silly shit that sounded like rap. It took every fiver of my being to stop myself from bludgeoning him to death with his fucking CD Player.
definitely.

i also hate having to take classes i never wanted to take in the first place. now i just pass out and sleep the entire class. :drool:

- PollyannaFlower46 - 02-21-2002

Fake people, false pretenses, liars, broken promises, lonliness, insecurity, sadness..... :disappointed: