CDIH
Things you hate - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Things you hate (/showthread.php?tid=41)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

- Sean Cold - 02-22-2002

I hate the fuckin assholes who try and make something out of nothing.

I hate my landlord for I still have a hole in my god forsaken cieling.

I hate going to take a shit and feeling like I am going in for a book reading one and all it is is a fuckin pebble.

Edited By Sean Cold on Feb. 22 2002 at 01:49

- Bondgirl - 02-22-2002

I hate the DMV, people interfering in your business and fucking it up, shitty morning radio, that annoying squeeling sound that speakers make when they're blown, traffic on the Tappan Zee Bridge, and the god damn cabbage smell in the elevator this morning

- BeckyDC - 02-22-2002

I hate mushrooms. I hate tomatoes. I hate forks scraping on plates. I hate people making assumptions about you when they have no fucking clue. I hate oysters. I hate clowns. I hate tequila. I hate headaches. I hate hangovers. I hate burning my tongue on coffee...

- Skitchr4u - 02-22-2002

i hate my brothers fiance, i hate the phone at work, i hate voicemail, i hate tomatoes, i hate people who think they understand what you mean when they are truely clueless, i have cd's that skip, i hate waking up in the morning and having to go to the office, i hate paying so much for beer at the bar, i hate wannabe texmex restaurants that have no fucking clue how to cook the food, i hate slow service, i hate at&t...

thank you, i feel better now

- Luna - 02-22-2002

I hate the fact that my coffee maker just died and I have to replace it. :angry:

- LZMF1 - 02-22-2002

LunaBabe Wrote:I hate the fact that my coffee maker just died and I have to replace it. :angry:
i'd have to run out and replace it immediately!!!

caffeine is a necessary evil.

- IkeaBoy - 02-22-2002

i hate those sporadic pangs of paranoia I get.

- Sean Cold - 02-22-2002

IkeaBoy Wrote:i hate those sporadic pangs of paranoia I get.
I hate when you get thoose as well. :bouncer:

- BeckyDC - 02-22-2002

I only get those after the third bong hit :fuggin:

- GonzoStyle - 02-22-2002

I hate people who pretend to be your friends for bullshit reasons.

I hate people who make something out of nothing.

I hate people who think they are always smarter than me and think whatever they are doing is such a masterplan.

I hate people that you care about and thought cared about you, really don't and take you and your friendship for granted.

I hate O&A for good measure.

I hate people who don't have an opinion and only use others. People who are pussies who can't hold an argument.

- GoodTimeSlim - 02-22-2002

I hate when people come up and try to talk to you when you are on the phone...Is what they have to say so important that it can't wait?

- Sean Cold - 02-22-2002

I fuckin hate cereal dust at the bottom of the fuckin box.

I hate assholes who put the fuckin milk container back in the fridge ope. Is it that hard to close it?

I hate phone calls that go no where at all.

- Arpikarhu - 02-22-2002

i hate when you are involved in some innocent prostate stimulation and you lose your grip and the object slips into your sphincter and you have to get a doctor to retrieve it. that pisses me off.

- Keyser Soze - 02-22-2002

I hate hypocrates.

I hate people who say they stand for something but when the time comes for them to take a stand they fold like a cheap suit.

I hate people who come unequipped and unprepared.

I hate to settle.

I hate status quo.

I hate lack of motivation.

I hate liars, cheats, and theives.

I hate ignorance, stupid people can be taught, ignorant people are too stubborn to learn.

I hate kiss asses.

I hate blind acceptance of anything.

- Sean Cold - 02-22-2002

I hate acceptence of the fuckin status quo.

I hate peole who want to get thier names in the bright lights on the internet because they lack any semblence of a real life

I hate ex's that still call after you have wished death upon them and thier family.

I hate the thought lazy people who can't come up with shit yet bitch that the song remains the same.

- GonzoStyle - 02-22-2002

I hate people who talk a good game to you about shit. Then when you actually go and start up a shit storm and expect them to back you up they're as scarce as a nigger at a klan meeting.

I hate people whom you see several times over the course of a day who feel the need to say hello everytime they see you.

I hate when you've been having sex for a long time and just when you orgasm you get a cramp in your leg and it fucks it all up.

I hate when people's opinions change on a weekly basis to fit the opinions of the rest of america. like people whose defintion of the greatest band changes with every new flavor of the month band.

I hate when people come up to start conversation with you and then expect you to carry it for them.

I hate people who make believe they are intelligent by repeating shit they heard on TV and then having no basis to back it up.

I hate people who call things genius only cause they have been force fed it. Like people who call Citizen Kane the greatest movie ever but have never seen it. Or people who say that Catcher In The Rye is a groundbreaking and one of the greatest books ever but they never read it.

- PollyannaFlower46 - 02-22-2002

I hate people who don't know a good thing when they have it.

I hate people who tell you they like you for who you are and then try to change you.

I hate people who ask for your opinions and then disregard them.

- PollyannaFlower46 - 02-22-2002

I HATE highly contagious co-workers with a cough who walk around wheezing and moaing "I'm going to die" who come into work and make everyone else edgy about getting sick. Fucking stay home and use a sick day you prick!

- crx girl - 02-22-2002

i love tomatoes, especially the grape ones, i eat them like candy.

i hate not having a job. i hate rich people who think they are better than you. i hate broken computers. i hate traffic lights.

- The Sleeper - 02-22-2002

I hate forced social situations.