CDIH
Things you hate - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Things you hate (/showthread.php?tid=41)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

- Sean Cold - 02-24-2002

LunaBabe Wrote:I hate talking on the phone.
[Image: phone.gif]
no, do tell. :bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer:

- crx girl - 02-24-2002

i get those calf cramps too, they fucking kill me. but the worst is when you get a cramp during sex...
and, i too hate talking on the phone, thank god for computers :bouncer:

- The Sleeper - 02-24-2002

I despise talking on the phone.

- NaughtyAngel - 02-26-2002

cracking knuckles really gets to me

also the feel of either a heartbeat or a pulse, i cant deal with

scratching on a balloon or wet shoes sqeaking on a floor

- GoodTimeSlim - 02-27-2002

I hate people who will talk someone down to you when that person is not around, yet you know if you were the one not around, they'd be talking you down instead. Goddamn chameleons....Be more upfront.
I also really hate the fact that I have to be polite towards people I really have no time for just because they are friends with my father, and if I tell them that I wish they would die from ebola,(which is only a slight exaggeration of my hatred of them) it would cause a family crisis, because my damn dad is 74 and still worries about what nuns in our parish think of him and his family.

- PollyannaFlower46 - 02-27-2002

I hate people who cry about their lack of time to do certain things but find time to do others.

I hate people who present themselves as one thing but time reveals them as another.

I hate people who can't be honest and beat around the bush.

I hate people who treat you like your position rather than like what your abilities indicate.

I hate waking up in the morning only about an hour after I fell asleep.

I hate self-doubt.

I hate the fucking liberals I work with who talk of their beliefs and don't care who they offend in the proccess.

- Bondgirl - 02-27-2002

I hate the feeling about an hour after you eat spicy food, like your stomach just exploded, and your stomach acid is burning holes in the rest of your guts and you just want to barf but you can't cause the bathroom is closed cause someone took a big giant crap and flooded it..bah

- JIMMYSNUKA - 02-27-2002

Bondgirl Wrote:I hate the feeling about an hour after you eat spicy food, like your stomach just exploded, and your stomach acid is burning holes in the rest of your guts and you just want to barf but you can't cause the bathroom is closed cause someone took a big giant crap and flooded it..bah
I love when BG writes these "sex stories",,,,this one will keep my occupied for at least an hour.

- Bondgirl - 02-27-2002

Well here's another one for you Snuka..I hate when you go to use the bathroom at work, and the first thing you hear when you open the door is a fart that sounds like a chainsaw starting up. Then you notice through the mustard gas fumes hanging in the air that there are no more seat covers..when you carefully swing open the stall door, you are greeted by the site of a bloody crime scene floating in the bowl, complete with a piece of tp hanging from the seat like one of the little turds tried to climb out.

- PollyannaFlower46 - 02-27-2002

Thank you BG...I needed that :roflmao:

- JIMMYSNUKA - 02-27-2002

and the list just goes on and on as to why you are so high on my list BG :thumbs-up:

- Bondgirl - 02-27-2002

PollyannaFlower46 Wrote:Thank you BG...I needed that :roflmao:
Yet another reason to quit working Smile

- Maynard - 02-27-2002

OK Snuka. I have been trying to figure this out everyday now since you started with it. Obviously the guy in your sig has shit all over him. But what the fuck is that thing on his chest? Is it a turd? Is it a dick? WTF??

- GonzoStyle - 02-27-2002

People who can't just take a joke for what it is, a joke. Learn to take a ribbing like all of us.

- NaughtyAngel - 02-27-2002

Maynard Wrote:OK Snuka. I have been trying to figure this out everyday now since you started with it. Obviously the guy in your sig has shit all over him. But what the fuck is that thing on his chest? Is it a turd? Is it a dick? WTF??
looks like a pickle to me

- Maynard - 02-27-2002

LunaBabe Wrote:I hate talking on the phone.
[Image: phone.gif]
I hate it too. Then people get upset with you for not talking to them. :-(

Bite me gonzy!

Maynard Wrote:Bite me gonzy!
Bitch I told ya don't sya it if you don't mean it.

- NaughtyAngel - 02-27-2002

GonzoStyle Wrote:
he means it uncle gonzo
he saw how u could fit that glass in your mouth

- PatCooper - 02-27-2002

Quote:he saw how u could fit that glass in your mouth

Glass!!!! That was no glass. That shit was a bottle of Colt 45. The 40 ouncer.

NaughtyAngel Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:
he means it uncle gonzo
he saw how u could fit that glass in your mouth
Turned you on didn't it amy?