CDIH
This looks like a good place... - Part 2 - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Stoner Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: This looks like a good place... - Part 2 (/showthread.php?tid=4120)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

- Danked - 11-14-2002

I don't have one anymore. :-(

But I am packin' today. :fuggin:

- Hey Ladi - 11-14-2002

I heard the best term the other day .... Weeder Shake

as in ... wake up & have a weeder shake for breakfast ::bubblebubblebubble:: :lol:

- Danked - 11-14-2002

Best breakfast ever was always the morning after I just went to a jamband show. If I could find a gooball (essentially any sort of combination of chocolate, peanut butter, some kind of cereal, or any other snack food mixed with :fuggin: ), I'd save it for breakfast the next morning. Fuckin' great way to start off a lazy day. :-p

- Hey Ladi - 11-14-2002

oooo sounds good ... but don't you have to eat much more than you would smoke to get at the good part?

- Danked - 11-14-2002

Usually yes, but it all depends how you make it I think. You can use the plant leaves or the buds. When my brother made cookies a few years back, he chopped a bunch of stuff up and mixed it with the butter and let it soak it up. The cookies came out uber-green, but they were so good. [Image: icon6.gif]

- Danked - 11-14-2002

Just asked him how he made them. He used the actual buds and chopped them up. He had to double-boil it with the butter by resting a pot with the butter and buds in it atop a larger pot with the water in it. The steam from the larger one would heat the butter and he let it soak for 2 hours. Then he strained the weed out of the butter and just made normal cookies with the weed butter.

- Hey Ladi - 11-14-2002

did he throw the other stuff out or give smoking buttered pot a chance?

- Danked - 11-14-2002

Rolleyes

- Hey Ladi - 11-14-2002

no, really .... ? :-D :banana: :moonie: ....... :crackhead:

- Hybrid - 11-14-2002

smoke butter :crackhead:

- Danked - 11-14-2002

If you dared me I'd do it.

- Hybrid - 11-14-2002

if all the cool kids were doing it i'd do it too :-p

- Hey Ladi - 11-14-2002

I would have done it just to see, and I didn't mean smoke the butter, that's for the cookies. I meant the strained out pot, burning butter might stink though.

:rofl: I just had to reach balloons off the ceiling for someone, cause she is too short. :thumbs-up:

- Weird NJ - 11-14-2002

I had some friends once that made green gooballs. Basically they had all these leaves that they ground up by hand. Then they measured up the "powder" by the cup and threw it into the mix. I don't remember how good they ended up, but they were super green, so I imagine they needed alot.

I just looked it up. Most recipes for "ghee" or cannabutter call for 2 oz of bud or 4 oz of leaf per pound of butter. Double boiling is the best method because you won't burn off the good stuff. And they says that it only takes about 10 - 15 minutes to make. Now most people would strain the green out afterwards, but my suggestion would be to grind it up before you cook it and leave it in there.

- Hey Ladi - 11-15-2002

2-4!!!! who are these people with all the money, and why don't I know them :-D

- Hey Ladi - 11-18-2002

:bouncer: eeeeeehehehhee :bouncer: almost time to go home!!! :banana:

- Danked - 11-18-2002

Pothead.

- Hey Ladi - 11-18-2002

nononooo, I left it at home! so I wouldn't be a pothead :-D

- Danked - 11-18-2002

Right. Just saying I know why you're excited to go home.... pothead.

- Hybrid - 11-18-2002

go back to woodstock you hippie