CDIH
Down with gonzo - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Hole (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Cell # 2 (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Thread: Down with gonzo (/showthread.php?tid=4124)

Pages: 1 2 3

- QuickStop - 11-07-2002

no im not. and your feelings are not part of my priorities.

- DGW - 11-07-2002

feelin' froggy it's time to jump

- LyricalGomez - 11-07-2002

Yes you are..I realise you typed before speaking, but take a look at what you typed...I said my father was dead, and what do you do? Post a joking reply to it, then you go and try and justify it by saying I make fun of your age. Next time you want to argue have a valid point assfuck.

*typed before thinking

- QuickStop - 11-07-2002

Its not like i made fun of the fact that he's dead, anyway. if you read your post and mine, they pretty much say the same thing: that your dad still has a chance to kick my dad's ass. now you got all angry cause i basically restated what you said, only with betting odds.

That hole is getting pretty deep

I'd stop before you further piss me off

I don't need this shit, especially not today when I've spent the day getting shit on by clients because my boss fucked up.

- Hybrid - 11-07-2002

Quote:plus..you used hybrid's "you're 12" bit
go fuck yourself. i've never ever said that actually being serious.

- QuickStop - 11-07-2002

i never said you did.

- Lord Magus - 11-07-2002

Quote:
Quote:ill take 9-2 odds on my dad. who's in?
That's so funny, if you said this shit to me in real life I'd beat the living shit out of you

Note to self: make sure when encountering LyricalGomez that these are not the first words out of my mouth.........

Unless it looks like I can take him.

- Hybrid - 11-07-2002

check gomezs profile. he looks like a pretty big dude. i wouldnt mess with him that's for sure. :-D

- QuickStop - 11-07-2002

he ain't got no bling bling

Yeah but he could be using trick photography... see how the shot is from below.. that angle is often used in action movies as it makes the subject seem taller, bigger, more "larger then life".. so it's hard to tell.. he could just be 4 feet tall.. but that angle wouldn't show it.. plus there's no point of reference.

- QuickStop - 11-07-2002

i heard they used that in lord of the rings to make the hobits look so stumpy. very interesting...

- Hybrid - 11-07-2002

either way your wizard powers could overtake him magus :-p

Yep.. and alot of the hobbit scenes were shot from above angles to make them look smaller..

if you want a real sense of what sort of impression camera angles can add to a character... go watch Last Action Hero and pay attention to how they shoot Arnold "on-screen" as oppossed to "off screen"
(yes.. storyboarding and film classes are offered at art schools too... ugh!)

Quote:either way your wizard powers could overtake him magus

Are you kidding?? I still haven't even been able to get a demonic imp to obey my commands.. something to do the quality of Wormswood I've been using I think....

- fbd - 11-07-2002

i am so glad i didnt understand that

- Hybrid - 11-07-2002

fbd doesnt understand it...how the Hell am i supposed to? :crackhead:

- QuickStop - 11-07-2002

is magus in a cult?

- fbd - 11-07-2002

not a cult...he just thinks he's a magician...or are imps witches?