CDIH
Have you ever loved? - Then lost... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Have you ever loved? - Then lost... (/showthread.php?tid=4129)

Pages: 1 2

- GonzoStyle - 11-08-2002

Have you ever loved someone and felt you would never love anyone like that again?

I was with someone for 4 years, we broke up a few months before I joined OA.com in the summer of 2000.

I loved her like crazy, I can't even begin to express it. She fit me like a glove, personality wise she was like a female version of me. She was sarcastic, mean as fuck, funny as Hell and just crazy. Plus she was beautiful, I am not saying that cause she was my g/f, she was actually drop dead beautiful. I was nowhere near what I am now, I was actually the picture of health when we first got together, I was on the baseball team and she was a cheerleader, it was very "typical HS love" type thing. Except I wasn't a big jock nor was she the head cheerleader. I injured my back and went through some serious depression due to a loss in my family and got to where I am now. But that is another story.

Lately I been thinking, how bad I fucked up losing her. Not a day goes by I don't think of her, either I am reminded by something or whatever. I also have a deep rooted fear I will never find her again. Not literally her cause she is married and has kids now.

I fear I will never love anyone as much as her again. I fucked up, it was all my fault, or atleast mostly, maybe she coulda been a bit more understanding. She felt I wasn't paying her enough attention and I was trying to get my business started.

I dunno why I posted this, I just felt like it...

- FAST FREDDY - 11-08-2002

I hate my ex-cunt, she stomped me hard, years ago.

Damn her nice titties!

Confusedmokey:

Somehow I can never picture freddy with a real woman.

No .. she was very real. However, that was years ago, when I was normal and could work among the public, legally.

Confusedmokey:

- crx girl - 11-08-2002

Undecided

- Luna - 11-08-2002

Ahhh...young love...to be young again.

- OAS - 11-08-2002

Luna, when did you turn old?

- Luna - 11-08-2002

I've always been old. ;-)
Going on 37. :-o

- HollywoodJewMoses - 11-08-2002

i <3 freddy Rolleyes

Edited By WhackBagKid on 1036721250

- OAS - 11-08-2002

Ah yes 37 :loveya: The good old days. :crackhead:

Edited By OAS on 1036721360

- LyricalGomez - 11-08-2002

:lol:

ah....how old is OAS

Last time oas was 37 hooch was still illegal.

- LyricalGomez - 11-08-2002

:rofl:

- ClusterF@#$ - 11-08-2002

out of all the girls i've dated.. i've only been in love once. i haven't found someone like that since. That was the one that got away, and no one else has ever compared... as much as i want to find one better.

Once you've driven a Ferrari, aint no way in Hell you're gonna be happy with a pinto.

- OAS - 11-08-2002

Quote:Last time oas was 37 hooch was still illegal.
That might be true, but you should have seen me in a zoot suit. I was fucking chilsed. :thumbs-up:

Quote:That might be true, but you should have seen me in a zoot suit. I was fucking chilsed.

I bet you could cut a rug and do a mean charleston, swing baby, swing!!

That Glenn Miller had some rockin tunes.

- OAS - 11-08-2002

Pardon me boys, is that the Chatanooga choo choo? Yea, yea

And those can can girls. Oh the hot little asses on them. Sweet!

- Hybrid - 11-08-2002

oh. my. god. you're so fucking old.

- virgingrrl - 11-08-2002

i've fallen in love.
i've fucked up that love.
i've lost that love.

the end.