CDIH
Your wallet - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Your wallet (/showthread.php?tid=4138)

Pages: 1 2

- Maynard - 11-08-2002

Why on earth does a wallet collect so much shit??

How often do you empty it all out? And please oh please tell me why credit cards have to be so thick so that they create a lump and it hurts your ass when you sit on it??

Do you keep your wallet in your left, or right back pocket? Do you keep money in your wallet or in your front pocket?

- QuickStop - 11-08-2002

i keep my wallet in my front pocket.

- Skitchr4u - 11-08-2002

wallets collect crap to keep it from your pockets. credit cards are so thick (if you wanna call it that) because otherwise when you sat on them they would break and not work. i sometimes put it in my right back pocket...money goes in front pocket unless i am at hte atm, and then it goes in the wallet...but then i just take it out and put the change in my pocket anyway...

- DGW - 11-08-2002

because i don't carry a pocketbook

- Maynard - 11-08-2002

But if we all carried pocketbooks, then I would have just started the same topic about those collecting shit instead.

- DGW - 11-08-2002

what about fag bags?

- Maynard - 11-08-2002

What's a fag bag?

- DGW - 11-08-2002

those purses some guys carry around their waist

- OAS - 11-08-2002

Quote:What's a fag bag?
Arpi's ass.

My wallet is full of receipts and shit. Never any cash in my wallet. Credit cards can be replaced if stolen.

- Maynard - 11-08-2002

Right.....I too only carry receipts and cards in my wallet. But it also gets cluttered with other shit. Little pieces of paper with phone numbers or notes, business cards, and pocket lint.

Quote:Arpi's ass.
:rofl:

- HedCold - 11-08-2002

front left pocket. at school i dont carry it, but when i do it has my atm card and license and money and pictures and some old atm reciepts.

- Rookie - 11-08-2002

I used to keep my wallet in my right back pocket but I switched it to the left back because of back pain.

I have lower back problems, 2 herniated disks which give me trouble from time to time. I used to go through episodes of constant back pain that would last about 2 weeks or so and then subside for a few months. Then I had an episode that went on for months. On and on, every day for about 4 months I dealt with constant pain. I thought it would never go away. Then one day I happened to wear a pair of pants that had no back pocket on the right side, so I kept my wallet in the left back pocket. At the end of the day, my back felt a little better than usual. I decided to try keeping my wallet on the left side for a while to see what happened. After about a week I was pain-free. I have not had a bad back episode in about a year now, and my wallet is firmly planted under my left cheek for good. I guess I had some sensitive nerves on the right side that would get aggrivated from sitting on my wallet all day.

Go figure.

Edited By Rookie on 1036786985

- Ants in My Pants - 11-08-2002

I keep it in my front pocket. I have a few reasons for this: 1) it's annoying to sit on it when you have it in your back pocket, 2) it's easier for a pickpocket to take it from your back pocket, and 3) sometimes I like to rub it up against a woman from behind and let her think that the bulge she's feeling is actually my penis.

- PlasticMan - 11-08-2002

A few credit cards, a little cash, my ID, a couple of spare keys taped together. I highly recommend the spare keys. I've got one for my car and one for my house. That way, no matter where I lose my keys, I'm okay. Only problem with that is if someone steals my wallet, they know where I live and have access to the place. That hasn't happened yet, though, so I'm going to pretend it's impossible...

- Goatweed - 11-08-2002

I clean mine out about once a month. I accumulate the usual shit - business cards, receipts (esp. ATM receipts), etc. and I only carry 2 credit cards on me, the driver's license, etc. No keys or change, I've got a HUGE keychain that I keep in my coat pocket, and change ends up in the rear pockets. I used to keep people's phone number sin my wallet, but now I just put them in my cell phone.

- PollyannaFlower46 - 11-08-2002

I carry mine in my bag (cause I'm a chick), but its extremely heavy. I have my checkbook in it, credit cards, my metro card, my drivers license, my credit cards, business cards, and a bunch of other random crap. Right now, its pretty empty though Sad

- PlasticMan - 11-08-2002

Quote:credit cards, my metro card, my drivers license, my credit cards
So the first ones you mentioned are someone else's?

- PollyannaFlower46 - 11-08-2002

Yes...I have mine and my dad's

- virgingrrl - 11-08-2002

i hate having tons of shit in my wallet. so mine is nice and neat.
and it is usually in a bag. i <3 bags. bought 2 of them yesterday...or should i say my mom did. :-D

- PatCooper - 11-08-2002

I dont have alot of shit in my wallet. Some phone numbers that i dont even need. ATM card and credit cards. Metro card and work id. Drivers license of course. If im lucky some cash that's it. Carry it in my back right pocket most of the time.