CDIH
Stupid homeless people - This is why your homeless - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Faggy Artistic Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Stupid homeless people - This is why your homeless (/showthread.php?tid=4142)

Pages: 1 2

- PatCooper - 11-08-2002

Today on the way home from work. I'm riding the staten island ferry. Everyone is standing outside getting ready to get off and this homeless fellow yells out" Did anyone lose some keys?" So of course the majority of people start checking to see if they did. This one gentleman replys "I did" "Their mine". So the homless man starts to make his way to this guy. Gives him the keys and asks him "Do you think you can give me a buck for em?" A dollar??????? Stupid ass... You could have asked for more than a dollar. The guy would have given you anything for his keys back. This is why your homeless you have no concept of money and the value of it. What are you gonna buy for a dollar dummy?

- HedCold - 11-08-2002

maybe it was his way of being nice and hoping that would lead to more

- Austin - 11-08-2002

Quote:What are you gonna buy for a dollar dummy?

20 minutes with 10-10-220. :thumbs-up:

- GonzoStyle - 11-08-2002

Or you could dial down the center with 1-800-C-A-L-L-A-T-T

- Brokenjaw - 11-08-2002

[Image: 1-800-call-att-ialing-drag.jpg]

- PatCooper - 11-08-2002

Quote:maybe it was his way of being nice and hoping that would lead to more

Ok but he coulda gotten atleast a ten spot from the dude. The man needed his keys to unlock his bike from the rail anyways. If he didnt have his keys he woulda had to leave the bike.

- PlasticMan - 11-08-2002

On the other hand, a truly "nice" person just would have returned the keys. No charge.

- FAST FREDDY - 11-09-2002

For $1.00, you could by a bic pen, stab some Asshole in the neck with it and steal his wallet. Now thats a money making pyramid!

- PatCooper - 11-09-2002

Quote:20 minutes with 10-10-220.

Yeah im sure the homeless are really thinking about collect calls.

- JerseyThunder - 11-09-2002

Some fucking wetback rand my doorbell today asking about a room for rent. I told him to go look in the paper. I almost felt sorry for him....then I started drinking and it went away. :thumbs-up:

- crx girl - 11-09-2002

omg freddy just made me laugh. i must be high

- The Sleeper - 11-11-2002

If a homeless guy charged me for anything I would punch him.

- Teenweek - 11-11-2002

If the guy had my keys, I would have taken a bat to his head.

- PatCooper - 11-11-2002

It's alot less stressful just to give the guy a dollar.

- Galt - 11-11-2002

I choose to ignore their existence. I also choose to live in areas where I don't have to be exposed to their putrid filth.

- Sloatsburgh - 11-11-2002

Yeah, but you then have to throw the keys out because you know the guy hasn't washed his hands in years.

- PatCooper - 11-11-2002

Quote:I also choose to live in areas where I don't have to be exposed to their putrid filth

When did you move out of the united states?

- HollywoodJewMoses - 11-11-2002

Quote:Yeah, but you then have to throw the keys out because you know the guy hasn't washed his hands in years.

yeah or just clean them, either way

- Sloatsburgh - 11-11-2002

PC, it's amazing how clean everything is where trees grow.

- PollyannaFlower46 - 11-12-2002

Homeless people are good....they ensure that I have a job. Please do not feed or house them.