CDIH
Heyyyyy knick fans!!!! - Nice teem deeks!!!111 - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: SportsCenter (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Heyyyyy knick fans!!!! - Nice teem deeks!!!111 (/showthread.php?tid=4147)

- JerseyThunder - 11-09-2002

1-5!!! AAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAAAHHAAHA!!!! How's it feel ya fucks? Don't jump on the Nets bandwagon now you fags!!! You suck the fumunda cheese from a camel monkeys balls!!!

- PeterDragon - 11-09-2002

tell us something we don't know.....

but at least our bandwagon doesn't get stuck in the swamp......

::fondly remembers "Frazier - to Bradley - from the corner - YES!!" :fuckoff:

- JerseyThunder - 11-09-2002

Quote:::fondly remembers "Frazier - to Bradley - from the corner - YES!!"

Damn you must be older than OAS!! :rofl: :rofl:

- x-file - 11-09-2002

or at least the Knick City Dancers don't have poofy hair that takes about 4 cans or hairspray to get like that.

Remembers also....starks with an amazing dunk over Jordan....Ewing over Mourning, GOOD....LJ for 3, YES and the Foul....Houston with a runner at the buzzer, YESS!

- PatCooper - 11-09-2002

I'm glad they suck hopefully they dont make the playoffs again so we can finally get a good 1st round lottery pick for next year. And rebuild the team without sprewell and get rid of charlie ward.

- HedCold - 11-09-2002

Quote:LJ for 3, YES and the Foul
such a horrible call :disappointed: :-( :disappointed:

- x-file - 12-01-2002

This whole season the knicks have had the lead or within a couple points of it going into the 4th quarter. And in almost every game they either blow the lead or just collapse. I couldn't figure it out....untill I went to the game this afternoon against the Hornets. The Knicks were up by 12 with just under 6 minutes to play. By 2 minutes left they were down by 2. I can't believe how bad a team is. They looked awful. Couldn't hit layups, no rebounds, passes just thrown into the stands. They ended up tieing it, forceing OT and eventually winning, but holy crap. Now I know why this team is god awful.
At least I get to say that," I was at one of the knicks wins this season."

- The Jays - 12-01-2002

We have an overpriced guard, an Asshole, a quarterback, a center with a broken knee, and Kurt Thomas. We have an inept coach, an incompetant GM, and a terrible cable company as the owners. We picked Fredric Weis over Ron Artest. We believed in Charles Smith. We waited till Jordan retired 2 TIMES, and we still couldn't win the NBA Championship in the 90's. Why do I bother with this team?

- GonzoStyle - 12-01-2002

Quote:Nice teem deeks!!!111

For your anticipation, nice spelling deek.

- Teenweek - 12-03-2002

well the knicks are fucking up again. They will not get Lebron james. They will either barely miss the playoffs or get like the 8th seed in the weak east. Also way to use that 4.5 mil injury exception. Ward would make a better Giant QB than a Knicks point guard. Our centers are the worst in the league. We have 4 point guards, 5 shooting guards, and the rest are small forwards or career bench players.

- Galt - 12-03-2002

I bet I could talk to the Celtics and see if they could swing a deal for Vin Baker. Interested?

- PeterDragon - 12-04-2002

Quote:Damn you must be older than OAS!!
Not quite, but closer to him than to Quickstop :-(
(Besides, that was the team the last time they actually WON)

Quote:Also way to use that 4.5 mil injury exception
Can't complain there - they weren't going to do anything good with it except bury themselves deeper into the cap.
Quote:4 point guards
I don't know if Knicks have any REAL point guards.
Quote:They will not get Lebron james
Well Cleveland seems intent in locking down the #1 spot, but there is still a lottery, and decent slots still available. Remember Houston wasn't worst team (what were they, 5th) last year.