CDIH
good... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: good... (/showthread.php?tid=4186)

Pages: 1 2

- virgingrrl - 11-14-2002

morning!

im already preparing myself for the shitty day im going to have...hopefully you all have a better day then i.

have a great day, and be nice to somebody today. :thumbs-up:

- Metalfan - 11-14-2002

Hiya VG :lookatme:

Can I save my being nice until later today......don't want to use it up so early :bouncer:

- LZMF1 - 11-14-2002

top o' the morning!

i have to sit around and wait for the chimney guy to show up and repair my chimney and then i gotta put my pot rack up in my kitchen! woo-muthafuckin-hoo!!!! what a fun filled day.

- Metalfan - 11-14-2002

Dude, like you had anything better to do anyway :crackhead:

- LZMF1 - 11-14-2002

OK good point! :thumbs-up:

- Brokenjaw - 11-14-2002

I get to sand the walls down in the kitchen today... Why the fuck do people feel the need to paint twice then wall papper with non water saluable(sp?) glue? :crackhead:

- Brokenjaw - 11-14-2002

Oh yeah.. Good Mornin' :thumbs-up:

HIYA VG :lookatme:

- The Painter - 11-14-2002

Why don't you put the pot rack up, while you wait for the chimney guy. Kinda like multi-tasking.

- Ronin - 11-14-2002

Quote:i have to sit around and wait for the chimney guy to show up and repair my chimney
Was this you?
Quote:Man Wedged in Chimney Blames Mary Poppins
Wed Nov 13,11:05 AM ET

FORT WORTH, Texas (Reuters) - It may work for Santa Claus and the singing chimney sweep in "Mary Poppins," but one Texas man found out that going down the chimney was no way to enter a home after he became wedged in the smoke stack.

Mark Vaughn was trying to help his family get back into their home in Fort Worth after they locked themselves out.

When his mother-in-law told him to get a locksmith, Vaughn said he got the idea of going down the chimney. His inspiration was the character of the chimney sweep played by actor Dick Van Dyke in the movie "Mary Poppins," which he had recently seen.

"What prompted me? I was watching the Dick Van Dyke movie a few weeks ago, you know the chimney sweeper movie," Vaughn told reporters Tuesday.

Vaughn said he thought he was going to make it all the way down the chimney, but he got stuck near the bottom. After about 30 minutes in the chimney, Vaughn realized he could go no further and yelled out for help.

His family called for the fire department, and as he waited in the shaft, Vaughn said his arms and legs went numb.

Rescue workers carefully dismantled the chimney brick by brick and after about an hour, they opened a hole large enough to free Vaughn.

"In trying to get the person out, you have to do a lot of manipulation of the brick and mortar, which can transmit a lot of injury to the person inside," said James Johns, a fire battalion chief.

A grateful Vaughn, his face black with soot, shook hands with the firefighters who rescued him and said the episode left him shaken.

- Hey Ladi - 11-14-2002

Howdy Kids! :banana:

Quote:i gotta put my pot rack up in my kitchen

they make a rack for that? ;-) :fuggin:

- Metalfan - 11-14-2002

Hiya Ladi :banana:

- Maynard - 11-14-2002

Good Morning Campers. :bouncer:

Today is a glorious day. It's the first day of the rest of our lives.

- LZMF1 - 11-14-2002

Quote:Why don't you put the pot rack up, while you wait for the chimney guy. Kinda like multi-tasking.
i have thought of that but then i would be overexerting myself and i'd be spent!

and maymay.....why the fuck are you in such a good mood?!?!?!?

- Sloatsburgh - 11-14-2002

I wish an airconditioner would quietly fall from a 25th story window and crush my head as I walk to the train station this evening.

- LZMF1 - 11-14-2002

actually i was out in the yard with my leaf blower.....
then i found my handy dandy stud finder so i could anchor the hooks for my pot rack.....

then soon afterwards the chimney guys showed up! :thumbs-up:

- Sloatsburgh - 11-14-2002

I found another dead squirrel in front of my house last night. I found it by stepping on it's flattened body.

- Maynard - 11-14-2002

I found a dead squirrel on my chin this morning when I woke up.

And I'm in a good mood cause it's a GLORIOUS day. I just have a weird feeling something really good is going to happen today.

- virgingrrl - 11-14-2002

yeah..still having a shitty day...hope that all of yours are better

- PlasticMan - 11-14-2002

Eh, not bad. I just had a Mother's English Tea cookie. I swear they put crack in those.

- Maynard - 11-14-2002

Does VG need a hug? Undecided