CDIH
So I go to 7-Eleven Tonight - part whatever - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: So I go to 7-Eleven Tonight - part whatever (/showthread.php?tid=4271)

Pages: 1 2

- Jack - 11-24-2002

So I go to 7-Eleven tonight and what do I see? A fresh pot of Chocolate Mint Coffee. Of course I had to try it. You know what... Fuck blueberry... this shit is where its at.

- Baker - 11-24-2002

Yeah mother fucker left me in the car and didn't buy me nothing.

- PollyannaFlower46 - 11-24-2002

Chocolate Mint coffee? It was good? I like the chocolate raspberry coffee....hmmm I kinda want to venture over there now, but its not so safe.

- The Jays - 11-24-2002

...chocomint sounds pretty good, I have a cup of regular by my side right now.... as long as Jack doesn't side with the cult of blueberry.....

- NaughtyAngel - 11-24-2002

shit i gotta go try it, this sounds so good

- The Sleeper - 11-24-2002

why not just skip the coffee shit and have a YORK PEPPERMINT PATTIE. Fucking coffee drinking losers.

- The Jays - 11-24-2002

... and while the youth of the world are getting drunk at frat parties, the ones who are of-age are cumming in their pants about drinking coffee.....

...scuse me while I change my boxers....

:disappointed: im not getting drunk, im cumming about coffee. is there something wrong with me?

- The Jays - 11-24-2002

Quote:im cumming about coffee. is there something wrong with me?

unless the coffee's flavor is Josh....

i havent had the pleasure of trying that yet, but id like to

- HedCold - 11-24-2002

the cult of the blueberry has converted me :thumbs-up: good stuff

- The Jays - 11-24-2002

... if nature intended for us to drink blueberry coffee, man would have spliced the genetic code of the coffee plants with the blueberry....

- HedCold - 11-24-2002

all in due time

- Maynard - 11-24-2002

Why can't you people just drink coffee flavored coffee. :disappointed:

Quote:... and while the youth of the world are getting drunk at frat parties, the ones who are of-age are cumming in their pants about drinking coffee.....

OMG I'm getting old.... :-o

- Goatweed - 11-24-2002

I tried the Chocolate Mint tonight, and I have to say it's not bad - but it's no Blueberry Creme.

And that Cherry Creme is just awful :-(

- The Jays - 11-24-2002

yo, I saw these two cute ass girls while I was getting coffee tonight... sweet fucking asses on them, I wanted to fuck them in the middle of the snack aisle... alas, I am a pussy....

- Goatweed - 11-24-2002

I saw no cute asses tonight, but I did encounter a real white 7-11 clerk! hard to believe, I know. Did the camel-jockeys all give up their 7-11 licenses or something?

You saw a white person working at 7-11? Woah. By my house, they work in shifts...its an Arab shift and an Asian one.

- Galt - 11-24-2002

I've decided not to post in this thread, FYI