CDIH
My Manifesto - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: My Manifesto (/showthread.php?tid=4272)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

- The Sleeper - 11-24-2002

Since Sean and Seph are gone, I think someone needs to pick up the Manifesto slack, so I figured I'd step up. So here is my manifesto

<span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'>"Sleeper's Manifesto: How could you?!"</span>

I have been at CDIH since the beginning, and have seen all the up's and down's that this place has endured. But NOTHING has compared to the drama, backstabbing, and general tomfoolery that has occurred outside the board and at our many gatherings. I don't mean to name names, but I feel I have to in order to get my point across. I've kept my mouth shut long enough and but I feel the truth shall set me free.

First of all, Jack, you are a lying two faced sack of shit. You betrayed my trust when you started spreading rumours about my obsession with strawberry pop-tarts to slackjaw and gooch. You already knew that it would shatter my freindship with Maynard, but you chose to do it anyway you backstabbing cunt! AND GUESS WHAT! Now Me and Maynard are not on speaking terms anymore. He doesn't even return my calls How could you?!

Next we have HedCold. After all we have gone through, you go and steal my entire collection of "Saved by the Bell: The New Class (Season 6)" videos and sell them to Hybrid so you can replace your stolen airbag. I could've lended you the money, but nooo, you had to be a two-faced cock-mongering shit-eating disgusting excuse of an amoeba. You know how important those videos were to me and I don't know how I can speak to you after this incident. Now I have to ask The Jays to borrow his collection, and he only has SEASONS 1-4!!!, Plus, I can't stand to be in the same room as him after the whole "tricia incident". So again I ask: How could you?!

Finally, Fast Freddy, I go have a nice night of drinking with you. Everything seems normal. When I come back to my room, I see you smearing applesauce all over virgingrrl's face. I thought we agreed that you can only do that with maple syrup, and the applesauce thing was ALL MINE. You deserved the wrath of my fist that night. Everytime you see your black eye in the mirror, just think of what a two-faced back-stabbing lying disgusting repulsive shit-eating assfucking cocksucking bloodsucking sack of girraffe turd you are. How could you?!

I came to this board as a Cold Day in Hell fan, and just wanted to meet fellow Cold Day in Hell fans, and I ended up in a world of of pain and suffering the likes of which no person has ever seen or heard before. Everyone that I named should look at themselves in the mirror tonight and ask one simple question, "Why did I betray the Sleeper?", and since you won't have an answer worth shit, my response will be three simple words:

<span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'>HOW COULD YOU?!</span>

- HedCold - 11-24-2002

i got mentioned second, and you said "tomfoolery"
nice

- The Jays - 11-24-2002

...Seasons 1-4 > Season 6

FUCK NO! Two words: Weasel Wysel

- Jack - 11-24-2002

Sweet... I was mentioned 1st. :thumbs-up:

- Maynard - 11-24-2002

We were never on speaking terms. Confusedneak:

- Jack - 11-24-2002

Your just mad about the pop tarts.

- Maynard - 11-24-2002

But I was the one that introduced him to pop tarts. I watched him grow into a man that day. Then he tries to go and do this.

It's really a shame.

- Jack - 11-24-2002

Just return his call damnit. Everything will be ok if you just return his call.

I wish both of you would just die :angry:

- Maynard - 11-24-2002

He hasn't called me since my mom answered the phone and told him to stop sending me all those satanic music records. :-(

- Jack - 11-24-2002

Well, theres the answer... Kill your mom.

- Galt - 11-24-2002

OMFG, I totally want to fuck Sleepr right now.

Galt, you are just lucky you apologized about the shit you pulled beforehand.

- Galt - 11-24-2002

I never pulled any shit ever. I hope you die. I hate you so much. I never liked you.

Dude, just drop it now, there's no need for unnecesary drama, it's just a message board!!

- Galt - 11-24-2002

Boo hoo hoo cunt face. I have a life off the message board.

Have you noticed that I haven't been around lately? Do you want to know why? It's becase I have a life off the message board. You, obviously do not.

You are worthless, and your parents got divorced solely because of you.

I have a life off the messageboard and you do not. You will never amount to anything in life.

PS. I never did anything bad, and I hope you get Cancer.

- HedCold - 11-24-2002

you're all poopie heads

- criticslovesnatch - 11-24-2002

Sleeper is funny.

But I didn't get a mention :-(

- Maynard - 11-24-2002

You didn't get mentioned because he didn't find out yet about that night with you and his mom.

Oops! :-o