CDIH
Nerd Alert - LOTR - TT  Preview on WB - Hey, I'm one of those Nerds.... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Nerd Alert - LOTR - TT  Preview on WB - Hey, I'm one of those Nerds.... (/showthread.php?tid=4344)

Pages: 1 2

- PeterDragon - 12-04-2002

:lookatme:
For those of you who care, (like med)
Tomorrow (Wed 12/4) on the WB at 8pm (channel 11 in NY) is a preview of the next Lord Of The Rings movie.

The promotion wave begins...... :banana:

Edited By PeterDragon on 1038976009

- fbd - 12-04-2002

i will be jerking off to that tomorrow

- Mad - 12-04-2002

Just saw a commercial and it looks awesome. Even better then the last one. Thanks Peter, I'll be watching.

- Teenweek - 12-04-2002

I cannot wait for this movie.

[Image: finaltheatrical_poster.jpg]

[Image: ttt-1-360.jpg]

[Image: 5155.jpg]

[Image: 5173.jpg]

[Image: 5183.jpg]

Edited By Teenweek on 1039009519

- Goatweed - 12-04-2002

This is a great month for movies! The new Trek movie opens next week, LOTR the week after - can it get any better?

- LyricalGomez - 12-04-2002

I already have my tickets safely tucked away in my wallet

- Goatweed - 12-04-2002

you got the free ticket in the DVD set, right?

- LyricalGomez - 12-04-2002

Gave that away as a gift because the theatre said I couldn't get advanced tickets with it, just went through Fandango and ordered tix, went to the theatre and picked em up

- Teenweek - 12-04-2002

also analyze that and gangs of new york come out.

- Goatweed - 12-04-2002

Quote:Gave that away as a gift because the theatre said I couldn't get advanced tickets with it
I need to check if I can use it on opening weekend - people that I've talked to said I could, but I think I'll call the theater to make sure.

Analyze This was a good movie, but I don't think it was good enough to warrant a sequel - where's Meet The Fockers?!?!?!

Gangs of New York looks really good to :thumbs-up:

- Teenweek - 12-04-2002

Quote:I need to check if I can use it on opening weekend - people that I've talked to said I could, but I think I'll call the theater to make sure.

It says on the ticket it has to be used for the first 2 weekends or otherwise you can't use it. It is a movie cash ticket right? Should have teh dates available for use on it.

- Goatweed - 12-05-2002

Quote:Should have teh dates available for use on it.
good call!

12/18 - 12/31

It's not like I would've waiting that long to see the movie anyway ;-)

- fbd - 12-05-2002

fuck...i missed it. anybody know where i can dl it? is it at the site?

Edited By fbdlingfrg on 1039053125

- PeterDragon - 12-05-2002

I have it as mpg if you need it; just let me know where to put it.

I haven't watched it yet, so I don't know if it is all worth watching, but I did catch the teaser and the fight scene at Rohan looks great.

As for Tix, Weed if you call post here their answer.
I know ticket said good for 1st 2 weeks, but usually theaters don't let you use discount tix on opening week.

- Mad - 12-05-2002

I'll be going to the second showing on opening day. I did that last year and missed a whole bunch of freaks that showed up for the first showing.

What the Hell is wrong with those people? Dressing up in costumes and talking Elvish? Fucking weirdos.

- Sweet Angel - 12-05-2002

Is this one gonna be shorter than the first one?

- Goatweed - 12-05-2002

I believe this one is clocking in at just over 2 1/2 hours - the longer the better, if you ask me.

And PD, I called my local UA Theater and they said they'd take the coupon opening week - so I'm in! :bouncer: :bouncer:

- fbd - 12-05-2002

me and a bunch of the nerds from school are going to see it the friday after it comes out...only problem is, theres no showings between 2:15 and 6, so we either have to speed there from school and get tix ahead of time, or find a way to kill 4 hours

pd, mind sending it to me through aim?

and finally, i cant get the flash button to work, but found a cool tolkein movie the ballad of bilbo

Edited By fbdlingfrg on 1039241643

- LyricalGomez - 12-05-2002

Opening Friday, goddamn man, that's insane, almost as insane as opening day :-p

- PeterDragon - 12-08-2002

Quote:pd, mind sending it to me through aim?
Sorry for the late response, but it is 598 MB - you sure you want to send it throug AIM? - probably take forever
there must be some ftp willing to host - maybe one of the SU sites....
PM me if you want to work it out.