CDIH
Who's your Heisman trophy winner - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: SportsCenter (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Who's your Heisman trophy winner (/showthread.php?tid=4380)

Pages: 1 2

- Teenweek - 12-09-2002

In one of the most hotly contested contests for the Heisman I have seen in years, there are just so many choices this year for the Heisman.

I really think it should come down to Palmer and Mcgahee. Dorsey has been good and should win a lifetime achievment award for the record he has with Miami. Johnson and Leftwich will finsih 5th and 6th respectively. Brad Banks has been great but has not had many games on tv so people have not really seen him and has been off since I think early November so people have forgot about him.

I think Palmer will get it just because of his unbelievable numbers, but I think Mcgahee deserves it more. He is absolutely unstoppable and has dominated important games for Miami. He is the best player on the best team in the nation.

- HollywoodJewMoses - 12-09-2002

brad banks

- LZMF1 - 12-09-2002

KEN'SPEN!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

sorry, i couldn't help that one.

- Arpikarhu - 12-09-2002

larry johnson should walk away with this if there is any justice in the universe.

- Skitchr4u - 12-11-2002

johnson should win it, but because he didn't get 100yd games against his big 3 opponents this year he won't win it.
carson palmer will finish second in the voting
unfortunately, people will vote for dorsey cause he is like 34-1 as a starter, but was not the best player at his position this year and shouldn't win...

- Teenweek - 12-11-2002

dorsey wasn't the best player on his team.

I think it is palmer or mcgahee in a tossup, banks, dorsey, johnson, and leftwich in that order

- HollywoodJewMoses - 12-11-2002

brad banks! :burnfucker:

- criticslovesnatch - 12-11-2002

leftwitch is a QB not RB.

and either banks or johnson should win. the miami guys are only as good as they are because of a beast of an offensive line.

- Teenweek - 12-12-2002

well leftwich did not make the top 5. what more can dorsey do than be undefeated the last 2 seasons and have 3 total losses since high school. it has a little more to do than just their offensive line. i don't think they will win. my guess is still palmer.

- HollywoodJewMoses - 12-12-2002

Brad Banks

- Teenweek - 12-12-2002

whackbag, you are the most insightful poster on this board. thank you for your contributions.

- criticslovesnatch - 12-12-2002

well yeah, it has a little more to do with it than the line, both mcgahee and dorsey are great. but i think if you put banks behind that line with that receiving core, he throws 30+ touchdowns, and johnson running behind tackle for miami and he'd break the single season rushing record by a decent margin. Thats my point.

- HollywoodJewMoses - 12-13-2002

brad banks :thumbs-up:

- Teenweek - 12-13-2002

larry johnson won every other award yesterday. guess his chances just picked up.

- HollywoodJewMoses - 12-13-2002

well im sure when the winner is announced, you will be very ready to post the first AP report about it

- Teenweek - 12-13-2002

nope won't be around tomorrow. can i ask you a favor and do it for me.

- Galt - 12-13-2002

It's so cute how you pretend to have a clue what you are talking about.

- Teenweek - 12-15-2002

Quote:my guess is still palmer.

Quote:It's so cute how you pretend to have a clue what you are talking about.

Obviously more than you do. Stick to the patriots. :toast:

- crx girl - 12-15-2002

is dorsey a senior? i thought he was younger. and he may be good, but he looks better just because he's got a great team there. Hell, miami could probably make rix look like a good qb.

was palmer up before? i haven't really been following things much this year, but i feel like they made the right choice

- criticslovesnatch - 12-15-2002

dorsey is a senior, as is palmer. Palmer had 3 very mediocre years till this one when he somehow straightened himself out. before this year he was 16-16.

I would have taken Banks, but at least neither of the Miami guys won.