CDIH
automatic flushing? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: automatic flushing? (/showthread.php?tid=4408)

Pages: 1 2 3

- The Sleeper - 12-12-2002

what the fuck is this shit? I'm taking a shit in my bathroom at school today and it keeps flushing automatically while I'm on the bowl, and i got nasty toilet water sprayed on my ass. So while I'm sitting on the bowl trying to relax, I had to anticipate random flushings so I can get up and evade being sprayed by shit water. Are people too lazy to push a lever now??

- Hey Ladi - 12-12-2002

what color were you wearing? sometimes it can't see you

brown, how does it even know when to flush?

- Hybrid - 12-12-2002

you never noticed your toilet was an automatic one until now?[Image: icon8.gif]

- Goatweed - 12-12-2002

They have those at my job now, also. You walk away from the urinal, and it flushes. I think it has some kind of electronic eye that sees you when you move away or something.

- Hybrid - 12-12-2002

big brother is watching you

I was taking a shit at school, whereas I usually take one in my bathroom, hence the topic.

- crx girl - 12-12-2002

unfortunately these days i'd say, yeah, they are necessary. it's quite pathetic how lazy people can be; now if they could only make it so it would spray people in the ass when they pee on the seat, we might be on to something. and yes, i've had the problem of premature flushing too...

- Maynard - 12-12-2002

Quote:i've had the problem of premature flushing too...
That's funny....Arpi has a problem of premature ejaculating.

ZANG

- Hybrid - 12-12-2002

bbbbbbbbuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrnnnnnnnnn

- fbd - 12-12-2002

i dont think its a lazy thing...i think its that people dont want to touch disgusting public toilet handles that you know some guy pissed on the day before. my problem is with the auto urinals flushing while i'm still pissing...it makes it look like i wet myself

- drusilla - 12-12-2002

Quote:now if they could only make it so it would spray people in the ass when they pee on the seat

UGH!!!!!!! i hate that. i can't stand it when chicks piss on the seat. WHAT THE FUCK!

- Hybrid - 12-12-2002

i always flush public toilets with my foot

- fbd - 12-12-2002

dont forget to kick the stall door to open and close it

- drusilla - 12-12-2002

i always use my foot to flush. & i try my harded not to touch the knobs on the sink with my bare hands after i wash them & never open a door with my bare hands.

- Goatweed - 12-12-2002

Quote:i can't stand it when chicks piss on the seat
that's kinda hot.

- drusilla - 12-12-2002

freak

It's times like that I wish I was a toilet seat...

- drusilla - 12-12-2002

you people are sick! :disappointed: