CDIH
The official countdown thread to st.patty's day - The only day green beer is acceptable. - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: The official countdown thread to st.patty's day - The only day green beer is acceptable. (/showthread.php?tid=445)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- DGW - 02-14-2002

31 days till that special time of year. That time of year when it doesn't reallly matter if your friend pukes on you, or if your ex girlfriend wants to blow the entire band of bagpipers. Hey it's St. Patty's Day!!

So where do you put the suds back on this festive occassion? I'm sure I'll be at the Spader Club in Union....If yah want to get stinking drunk and have girls rubbing up against you all day, this is the place to be. Though I'm only 25% Irish I plan on living up to 110% of my Flanagan heritage.

So is it shot's O Jamesons???

- NaughtyAngel - 02-14-2002

hey alkey what did u do with DGW and why wasnt i invited?

- DGW - 02-14-2002

No beer for you! And do you want people thinking I brought my little sister out???

Edited By DGW on Feb. 14 2002 at 09:44

DGW Wrote:No beer for you! And do you want people thinking I brought my little sister out???
ok ill just stay home and fantasize about getting you piss ass drunk and taking advantage of you in your drunken stooper

- DreamWeaver - 02-14-2002

I ususally start drinking at 10am or so at a friends house( whoever has a winter rental in Belmar at the time) then around 2pm we usually take a walk down to Main street in Belmar to hit all the bars till about 8 or 9....I dont usually make it past then. Boy, St. Patty's is always an interesting day.

One year ago on that day I met a one-eyed man with a patch at a bar.

- Sean Cold - 02-14-2002

DreamWeaver Wrote:One year ago on that day I met a one-eyed man with a patch at a bar.
And later in said evening, a parot flew in the room and the ship docked..............

DreamWeaver Wrote:One year ago on that day I met a one-eyed man with a patch at a bar.
ohhh boy i wonder who youre talking about

- DGW - 02-14-2002

Yeah...I think I met that dude...He had something against bennies.....Did this guy have a wooden leg and a scruffy beard?

- Sloatsburgh - 02-14-2002

I will be in a St Pat's hockey tournament. 3 games in 36 hours guanteed. If you are in the top 4, game on Sunday, maybe two. I did that last year and my team went to the finals. I was puking all day Sunday. We lost to a bunch of 50 year olds.

Confusedeph: + Confuseduicide: = :thumbs-up:

- Doc - 02-14-2002

Quote:or if your ex girlfriend wants to blow the entire band of bagpipers

So, that's why they wear kilts.

I should have known, easy access

I don't even know what I'll be doing this year, but since I live in Hoboken I think my fate is predetermined. Get drunk and puke on a yuppie

sucks being underaged on a drinking holiday
Rolleyes

- Hey Ladi - 02-14-2002

It's on a Sunday too... I think I smell a day off. But that could just be ther puke. I think I'll be at a party at a funeral home. Pay one price, drink & eat all day. I wonder if I can get a stiff to watch my beer while I go pee?

- Banana_juice - 02-14-2002

Quote:or if your ex girlfriend wants to blow the entire band of bagpipers

Holy shit DGW. i remember you telling that story last year. damn.

Quote:Holy shit DGW. i remember you telling that story last year. damn.
"Did you ever get your ass kicked by a guy in a kilt?"

- Maynard - 02-14-2002

LMAO! Look at Banana_juice with the iron clad memory today.
You go boy!

- Hey Ladi - 02-14-2002

Maynard Wrote:You go boy!
And you say you aren't gay :bouncer:

But hey!!!!! I actually remembered a line from the story...don't I get a prize???

- Banana_juice - 02-14-2002

Quote:LMAO! Look at Banana_juice with the iron clad memory today

yeah i didnt wake and bake today.. so i am all awake and shit.

Maynard Wrote:LMAO! Look at Banana_juice with the iron clad memory today.
i thought that was slash

- virgingrrl - 02-14-2002

Quote:i thought that was slash

nope, it's actually me, sLASHY-poo bows down to my iron clad memory, right sLASH?

and now back to the subject at hand...guess who turns 21 right before st. paddy's day? ME!, so my irish ass is going to be drinking so much to make up for lost time :bouncer: