CDIH
An even more important poll! - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: An even more important poll! (/showthread.php?tid=4465)

Pages: 1 2

- The Sleeper - 12-17-2002

Who has the better Tupac sig?!?! Battle it out fellas.

- LyricalGomez - 12-17-2002

I think Gonzo shouldn't get credit considering he did dick to that picture

But silly wiggers will probablly win anyway, carry on

- GonzoStyle - 12-17-2002

To tamper with greatness is very pompus, to meddle with the image of a god would be the greatest sin.

Anyway Gomez dresses ghetto, I don't so he has the edge. I grew up in the ghetto though while Gomez had his rap cd's picked up by his butler.

- Arpikarhu - 12-17-2002

i think gomez is a goddamn genius compared to that vanilla ice wanna be Gonzo!! :thumbs-up:

true dat holmes

Gomez would shit his drawers in my neighborhood without even getting out of his limo.

My maid picked them up thank you very much.

- Goatweed - 12-17-2002

I voted silly wiggers because I know nothing about rap, and didn't wanna tip the scale one way or the other with an uninformed vote.

I stand by my prediction that Silly wiggers will win

My mom collected welfare and we had goverment cheese delivered to our cramped apartment in the surf ave projects, thank you for playing drive home safely on your way out.

- Ronin - 12-17-2002

i think they should settle this in Thunderdome.

I think Gonzo's is more sexy.

- Goatweed - 12-17-2002

Quote:Gomez would shit his drawers in my neighborhood without even getting out of his limo.

Gomez fears panhandling grandmas?

Gonzo would be arrested in my neighborhood

And Gonzo is amd because he can't have my nice 2pac chains

It was cold, niggers hate the cold.

- Sloatsburgh - 12-17-2002

Another reason why white people who live in the ghetto should be removed from the genetic pool. They are bringing our great, healthy, and intelligent race down.

No, wait, Gonzo doesn't count. He's a Jew and Jews created the ghetto until they sold them to the darkies.

Jews created the ghetto? But we were in the ghettos during the war, your logic is flawed. Hassidics are not jews they are genetically malfunctioning jews who are bringing us all down.

Rap is not about black or white, it's a lifestyle and a society. I think rap is focused on more so cause it is a black dominated genre. Yet no one ever debates about black people who listen to rock or other forms of music other than rap. Once again it's the basic fear and morbid agenda with black people and their culture. Blacks dominate rap but it's a type of music I enjoy, I don't like country which is dominated by whites yet that doesn't mean I hate white people.

- Sloatsburgh - 12-17-2002

You just haven't lived around enough white people yet.

That's always ennoyed me, why am I somehow not allowed to enjoy rap? Why can white people play the blues, but I can't enjoy rap?