CDIH
Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers - Who's geeking it on day one? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers - Who's geeking it on day one? (/showthread.php?tid=4473)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

- Ree - 12-17-2002

Well, here comes my level of patheticness. Yup, I'm seeing it day one, first showing. Mainly because of the price. I get a discount through work and even more with a matinee price. I pay only $2.00 for a ticket, and this is at a Cinemark... a pretty Damn good theater. Then I'll probably go see it again over the weekend along with Gangs of New York. Nigga please.

:bouncer:

- Hybrid - 12-17-2002

maybe over the weekend...my plans fell through i think :angry: :fuckoff:

- Goatweed - 12-17-2002

I'm going this weekend, and I'm sending the wife to get tickets sometime this week. I don't care if it's the midnight showing, I plan on being there.

- fbd - 12-17-2002

going friday...i have friends going at midnight, though

- LyricalGomez - 12-17-2002

I've had my tickets for weeks

- Sloatsburgh - 12-17-2002

Waiting until January, then I'll see it twice. Maybe three times.

- HollywoodJewMoses - 12-17-2002

fdb, those are no friends....

- fbd - 12-18-2002

dicks wont give me a ride...Damn them

- QuickStop - 12-18-2002

im going @ 3 tomorrow after school. Picked up my ticket today using my free ticket pass that came with the 4 disc dvd.

- PeterDragon - 12-18-2002

Quote:I'm seeing it day one, first showing
If you're not there at midnight tonight, you lose geeky points.

Me - I'll probably hit theaters thursday night.
When I go, I'm planning to hit the Stadium seating theater in Farmingdale - gotta do it right, not at some shlocky multiplex with 8 foot wide screen...

- Danked - 12-18-2002

Quote:my plans fell through i think :angry: :fuckoff:
You're fault, fucker. No one but you wanted to make it a double feature with Maid In Manhatten. Don't go blaming us because you threw your hands up in disgust and called the whole thing off!

- Hybrid - 12-18-2002

fuck off :fuckoff: if i wanna see j-lo i will :angry:

- Danked - 12-18-2002

Yeah, sure you will! Alooooone.

- Goatweed - 12-18-2002

Isn't that a chick flick?

- Danked - 12-18-2002

My point exactly!

- Hybrid - 12-18-2002

chiliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis baby baaaaaack riiiiiiibs

- Sir O - 12-18-2002

I'm probably going sometime between tomorrow and Sunday. Don't know when really. And just like with the first one, I'll probably hate it. Oh well...

- Hey Ladi - 12-18-2002

ooo I just remembered I have one of those free ticket things too :bouncer:

going this weekend :fuggin:

I would try to defend Hybrid & say, but there are girls at the J-Lo movie ... implying he may have a chance to score .... but I heard once that They did a study that action movies get your blood up, and therefore are more arrousing (sp) .... so in conclusion, Hybrid's a poofta :thumbs-up:

- Hybrid - 12-18-2002

i'm the biggest jlo fan alive Rolleyes

- Hey Ladi - 12-18-2002

It pains me to even read that Confuseduicide: