CDIH
What are you reading? - I'm sure some of you read - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: What are you reading? - I'm sure some of you read (/showthread.php?tid=457)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

- IkeaBoy - 02-14-2002

I remember GS starting this but can't find it, so i'm re-starting it and I'm currently reading Future Noir- the making of Blade Runner along with stuff from classes. I'm thinking about reading books about serial killers and other infmaous people and looking for advice of what to read other than Deviant the Ed Gein book and Helter Skelter

- AdolescentMasturbator - 02-14-2002

The Age of Reason by Thomas Paine and the Anti-Christ by Nietzsche. Still got to get back to Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy lol.

- fbd - 02-14-2002

school is forcing me to read the masterpiece of geoffrey chaucer, which is actually better than i thought it would be.i'm also reading "the tangle box" by terry broks, but its going real slow so i may give up and move on to star by star

- Spitfire - 02-15-2002

In the middle of Another Roadside Attraction by Tom Robbins...one of my favorite authors. Only he could make a metaphor about a hippopotumus lobotomy...he's so weird, he's stories get more and more crazy as you continue on...plus he also sticks in lots of social commentary

Check this passage out:
When she was a small girl, Amanda hid a ticking clock
in an old rotten tree trunk. It drove woodpeckers
crazy. Ignoring tasty bugs all around them, they just
about beat their brains out trying to get at the clock.
Years later, Amanda used the woodpecker experiment as
a model for understanding capitalism, Communism,
Christianity and all other systems that traffic in future
rewards rather than in present realities.

- Galt - 02-15-2002

Quite the humorous and informative article on famed guitarist and Sopranos cast member, Steven Van Zandt.

- Gooch - 02-15-2002

Camus - Rebellion, Resistence, Death

No Longer Cooperating

Want to pick up DeMille's - Up Country, but putting it off until i get more writing done. Writer's block sucks.

- The Sleeper - 02-15-2002

Various Boring text books but Occasionally I pick up Tales of Ordinary Madness by Charles Bukowski.

- Wormface - 02-15-2002

Just finished Fellowship... now im reading Ham On Rye by bukowski for the second time..

- crx girl - 02-15-2002

dream catcher - stephen king

i love tom robbins, spit, have you read jitterbug perfume?

i really need to find more time to read... Rolleyes

- Sephiroth - 02-15-2002

Currently Reading Tale of Genji, Conference of the Birds, and Japanese No Drama for Lit Class.

- Maynard - 02-15-2002

EDIT by AM i think it's best if we don't allow regular members see the ip.

CDIH.net :: Cold Day In hell
The Uncensored Bottom Fuckin Line!

» Welcome Maynard [ :: Log Out :: New Posts ] Your messenger (0 new)
Cold Day In hell > The Shit > Entertainment Unlimited > What are you reading?

Topic: What are you reading?, I'm sure some of you read < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

Today on Cold Day In hell:

Sean Cold proved how lame he truly is by posting this.

Maynard posted scarey clowns here.

Keyser posted something witty here.

Spitfire posted something very musical here.

IkeaBoy

You see the name but which one am I? COOKIES:1

Group: Moderator
Posted: Feb. 14 2002,6:37

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I remember GS starting this but can't find it, so i'm re-starting it and I'm currently reading Future Noir- the making of Blade Runner along with stuff from classes. I'm thinking about reading books about serial killers and other infmaous people and looking for advice of what to read other than Deviant the Ed Gein book and Helter Skelter

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IP: [ EDIT ]

AdolescentMasturbator

pinko commie rat bastard

Posted: Feb. 14 2002,6:41

The Age of Reason by Thomas Paine and the Anti-Christ by Nietzsche. Still got to get back to Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy lol.

--------------

IP: [EDIT ]

fbdlingfrg

Will someone please fill my box? No Cookies, I am an Ingrate

Group: Members
Posted: Feb. 14 2002,6:45

school is forcing me to read the masterpiece of geoffrey chaucer, which is actually better than i thought it would be.i'm also reading "the tangle box" by terry broks, but its going real slow so i may give up and move on to star by star

--------------

Spitfire

Holy Jesus! What are these goddamn animals? H.C.I.C.

Group: Assistant Administrators
Posted: Feb. 14 2002,7:28

In the middle of Another Roadside Attraction by Tom Robbins...one of my favorite authors. Only he could make a metaphor about a hippopotumus lobotomy...he's so weird, he's stories get more and more crazy as you continue on...plus he also sticks in lots of social commentary

Check this passage out:
When she was a small girl, Amanda hid a ticking clock
in an old rotten tree trunk. It drove woodpeckers
crazy. Ignoring tasty bugs all around them, they just
about beat their brains out trying to get at the clock.
Years later, Amanda used the woodpecker experiment as
a model for understanding capitalism, Communism,
Christianity and all other systems that traffic in future
rewards rather than in present realities.

--------------

Galt

I live in Fear of the Ninjas....

Posted: Feb. 14 2002,7:31

Quite the humorous and informative article on famed guitarist and Sopranos cast member, Steven Van Zandt.

--------------

IP: [ EDIT]

Gooch

I use other peoples words to express my feelings.

Posted: Feb. 14 2002,7:55

Camus - Rebellion, Resistence, Death

No Longer Cooperating

Want to pick up DeMille's - Up Country, but putting it off until i get more writing done. Writer's block sucks.

--------------

The Sleeper

Don't call this asshole Sir COOKIES:1

Posted: Feb. 14 2002,7:57

Various Boring text books but Occasionally I pick up Tales of Ordinary Madness by Charles Bukowski.

Wormface

Drunken Fuck

Posted: Feb. 14 2002,9:04

Just finished Fellowship... now im reading Ham On Rye by bukowski for the second time..

--------------

crx girl

I seem American, but I'm really a grint.

Posted: Feb. 14 2002,9:47

dream catcher - stephen king

i love tom robbins, spit, have you read jitterbug perfume?

i really need to find more time to read...

Sephiroth

Feel my wrath humans!

Posted: Feb. 14 2002,10:06

Currently Reading Tale of Genji, Conference of the Birds, and Japanese No Drama for Lit Class.

--------------

Ninjas > SEALS. Case Closed.

IP: [EDIT ]

9 replies since Feb. 14 2002,6:37 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

Forum Jump----------- >The Shit -------- +- The Pit +- Noise Pollution +- Entertainment Unlimited +- SportsCenter >The Other Shit -------------- +- The Steel Cage +- Anger Management +- The Short Bus +- Über Geek Zone

© 2002 Cold Day In hell inc.