CDIH
The Shield - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: The Shield (/showthread.php?tid=4701)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

- Teenweek - 01-07-2003

Anyone watch this show. Season 2 starts tonight and wanted to know if it is worth watching. I hear such good things about and how it is even better than 24 which is my favorite show.

- LyricalGomez - 01-07-2003

Yes

- x-file - 01-07-2003

Last season was good, lots of good story lines and descent acting. Great show, I got hooked.

- HollywoodJewMoses - 01-07-2003

ya know the hook brings you back....

- Mad - 01-07-2003

The Shield is second to 24, IMO. Love seeing The Comish beating the shit out of dirtbags.

- QuickStop - 01-07-2003

ive been watching the sheild this past week. two episodes a week, every night leading to tonights season premier. that is a great show

- Ken'sPen - 01-08-2003

I love this show,
I watched it last night,
and was so charged up I couldn't sleep,
the show is great,
the writing, characters and actors really pull you into the show....

I was filled with rage when the show was over,

ok I need a life.

- Mad - 01-08-2003

Quote:I was filled with rage when the show was over.

Go and necklace some Doors fan instead.

- QuickStop - 01-08-2003

that was a good episode. i love how they covered the bullet holes with bumper stickers and never mentioned it on the show. I just noticed it on the next shot of the car and started laughing

- Teenweek - 01-09-2003

Just watched it last night after taping it. Had to finsih watching the episodes from last season. great episode. The beginning was sick, where that guy was burned alive. Tuesday is the best night of tv with 24 and the shield.

- Ken'sPen - 01-09-2003

and buffy.

- QuickStop - 01-09-2003

Quote:Tuesday is the best night of tv with 24 and the shield.
yeah, but it forces me to miss the osbournes

- Spitfire - 01-09-2003

Quote:that was a good episode. i love how they covered the bullet holes with bumper stickers and never mentioned it on the show. I just noticed it on the next shot of the car and started laughing

That is the first episode I've seen....now I'm hooked. I love shows where cops are just as bad as the criminals. When does Season 2 start?

- Teenweek - 01-09-2003

Quote:When does Season 2 start?
Spit, that was the first episode of season 2.

- Spitfire - 01-09-2003

Oh...oops. :clueless:

cool! at least I'm starting at the beginning of this season then

Edited By Spitfire on 1042147877

- Teenweek - 01-09-2003

the dvd set for season 1 came out this week too

- Mad - 01-15-2003

Well Mackey lost it on that wetback.

Line of the show; "Where's your Allah now!"

- QuickStop - 01-15-2003

good episode. that armadillo guy walking around in underwear all the time is disturbing, though

- Spitfire - 01-15-2003

That guy is disturbing...Hell, this whole show is disturbing, realistic, violent, cruel, intense, gritty, etc. etc. It rules!

But Mackey is so fucked now, Armadillo is going to get revenge hardcore. His pretty face is gone.

- Ken'sPen - 01-15-2003

if mackey did that to me,
a middle class suburbanite,
he should kill me rather than face my wrath.

that sick bastard is a twisted genius,

letting him live was a HUGE mistake.