CDIH
Fucking Io SUCKS!!!!!!! - Fuck Cablevision - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Faggy Artistic Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Fucking Io SUCKS!!!!!!! - Fuck Cablevision (/showthread.php?tid=4705)

Pages: 1 2

- LZMF1 - 01-08-2003

granted the services that they offer are in theory pretty cool but this shit rarely ever works!!!!

GOD MUTHA FUCKING DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!

all i want to do is watch the devils vs. montreal game but noooooooooooooooooooooooo! cablevision did a channel lineup change and fox sports new york is not coming in for me. i have the top o' the line package and i should get practically everything but alas, this shit isn't working....again.

- Sweet Angel - 01-08-2003

Quote:i have the top o' the line package

I have basic cable and a toothache. Does that make you feel better?

- LZMF1 - 01-08-2003

sweetangel, i have an upper respiratory infection that my doc thought was pneumonia.
Quote:Does that make you feel better?
no, but thanks for trying. ;-)

I'm guessing I'm looking at root canal, with a possible abscess. But I think you're right. You win.

- QuickStop - 01-08-2003

another reason cablevision in genereal sucks is that they moved all the ppv channels past 100 and can only be recieved by the digital recievers, thus no more free ppv for me.

- LZMF1 - 01-08-2003

i've never had a root canal done. that's gotta hurt

Root canal itself doesn't really hurt. Once they kill the nerves, it's no big deal. The trick is to catch it before it turns into a toothache. Ouchie.

- LZMF1 - 01-08-2003

so how are your pups?

mine are stupid as ever :crackhead:

Mine are cute. Loving the snow. :lol:

- LZMF1 - 01-08-2003

i just let my 2 out a few minutes ago, buttercup the lab doesn't want to come back in and bru the dalmatian went out, did his thing and came flying back as quickly as possible.

- LZMF1 - 01-08-2003

and........of course now that i have no interest in watching fox sports new york and the game is long over it comes in. :disappointed:

- Maynard - 01-08-2003

I love my iO.

- HollywoodJewMoses - 01-08-2003

all my channels changed, and my tivo has no idea Sad

- Maynard - 01-08-2003

Yeah....the channels changing sucks, but now we get CourtTV and Much Music USA. Even though MuchMusic Canada is better.

- LZMF1 - 01-15-2003

when i had my DirecTv i got much music canada and some crazy south american mtv-like channels...they were cool and you're right may MMCanada is much better than MMUSA

- Maynard - 01-15-2003

I hated my iO at first, but I love it now.

If I could hump it, I would. :loveya:

- LZMF1 - 01-15-2003

did you run out to the wiz and get the wireless keyboard for it too?

i was tempted to but it's only for your email and i have my pc and laptop for that.

- Maynard - 01-15-2003

No...fuck that keyboard shit.

Think Danked will find me here? :clueless:

- LZMF1 - 01-15-2003

he might

- Maynard - 01-15-2003

fuck

i don't think he's allowed in here. he doesnt have iO.