CDIH
The 'shrooming thread - shroom shroom shroom -a- zoom - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Stoner Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: The 'shrooming thread - shroom shroom shroom -a- zoom (/showthread.php?tid=4737)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

- LZMF1 - 02-21-2003

an 1/8 will take care of me.....i'll enjoy the whole bag for myself.

- Hey Ladi - 02-21-2003

Quote:I'm gay for Patrick.
:rofl:

so can we use the hot tub?

- Luna - 02-21-2003

Quote:an 1/8 will take care of me.....i'll enjoy the whole bag for myself.
How do you do it? How do you eat your shrooms? I've always just chomped them down...like a cow.
Are there other methods of injesting (?) I don't even think that's a real word) them?

- Hey Ladi - 02-21-2003

people cook them ... soups, on steak ... gives them something to grab onto, I guess

- Suzie - 02-21-2003

I usually ingest them raw too.
An eighth split between 2 ppl is nice, if you're hard core like LZ go for the whole thing alone.
I'd be down for a shroom party on a Sat nite. First lets make sure I can get them, just heard its gonna snow on Monday so I'm worried there won't be a good lot scene.

- DGW - 02-21-2003

1/8 per person if yah want a crazy ride
splitting an 1/8 will shorten the trip
yah don't want that
30 is definatley worth it
i'm down
the 4 times i've eaten shrooms it was accompanied by apple juice
it really helpz

- Weird NJ - 02-21-2003

The only way to go is a Grilled Cheese with Mushrooms Sandwich. :thumbs-up:

- Luna - 02-21-2003

Quote:the 4 times i've eaten shrooms it was accompanied by apple juice
I've done it with orange juice. It seemed to work out pretty good.

Can you really make tea out of it? Does anybody know?

- Weird NJ - 02-21-2003

Yes. Though it's really more like mushroom soup.

- Rape Fantasizer - 02-23-2003

I've heard of the tea, never did it though. i think trish has. I've always split an 1/8 between 2 people, for $15 each, that's a steal.

- PollyannaFlower46 - 02-23-2003

I really want to try them :clueless:

My friend with the connection will be back from Cali on Monday assuming there's not another blizzard.

- LZMF1 - 02-23-2003

'shroom tea is the way to go.

or like luna said...eat em like a cow :thumbs-up:

- Rape Fantasizer - 02-23-2003

I definitely always needed to mix it in some type of food, straight up is too hardcore for me, they taste terrible.

- Gooch - 02-23-2003

god, i haven't shroomed in years.

i miss mescaline more. but shrooms were fun.

- LZMF1 - 02-24-2003

yeah! mesc was fun!! :banana: <------me on mescaline

- Luna - 02-24-2003

Oh, man. Mesc was THE best ever! :thumbs-up:

Quote:I definitely always needed to mix it in some type of food, straight up is too hardcore for me, they taste terrible.
Yes, they taste awful and leave you with feeling like you've just eaten a bale of hay. WHERE'S THE DENTAL FLOSS DAMMIT?? :crackhead:

I'm kind of curious about your shroom intensity experiences....has anybody ever gotten any that have given you wicked (in a good way) hallucinations? I had that experience once and once only so far, other than that, they were just extremely mellow, but, gave me a nice "head".

- DGW - 02-24-2003

on shroomz once at school
we walked through our cedar bog
it had a raised wooden trail through part of the bog
it was a clear nite
moon brite
i found myself looking at the reflections of the trees in the water
for about 2 hours
unbelievable visualz

- Spitfire - 02-24-2003

Shroom party???? I'm so in!

My best experience was my first. Out in the middle of the woods. I swear the trees sighed of contentment, I felt so connected to the world. :thumbs-up:

On Foxy on Valentine's Day, I've never tripped so much in my whole life. We had LOTR on, but I couldn't watch it because Gandalf and Frodo's faces kept shifting too much. Watching the pretty colors on the ceiling and the overall feeling of being a pile of goo was so much fun. Craziest sex we ever had too...

- Suzie - 02-25-2003

So far I haven't been able to score plain old shrooms, though I'll try again Friday. In the meantime, the newest thing in the Phish lot seems to be chocolates with mushrooms baked in. The guy I bought them from says one will fuck you up. If I don't find the real thing, who wants those? Solves the problem of how to prepare them, maybe some of you would prefer the choclates. They're $25 each.....

- Luna - 02-25-2003

Me! :firebounce: Me! :firebounce: Me! :firebounce:

:banana: :banana: :banana: