CDIH
Ladies of the board... - Your help is needed - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Ladies of the board... - Your help is needed (/showthread.php?tid=474)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Sean Cold - 02-16-2002

Is it predetirmined at birth that a straight answer is something that can not be given? Or is it written in some sort of secret fuckin code that under no circumstances can you just answer a fuckin question concerning yourselves?

Case #1: If a man asks you what is wrong, why not just say what is wrong? Do you have to, as a woman, say nothing when it is beyond fuckin obvious that something is amiss? It is almost like you would betray a nation by saying what you are pissed at.

Case #2: When approached and asked what you want to do, like going out for the night, why say "I don't care"/ Even better, I love the "Let's do what you want" line. Sorry, 9 times out of ten, women do not want to watch wrestling and scrath themselves while drinking beer till a Snuggles commercial is laugh out loud funny.

:disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed:

- WhipThisFez - 02-16-2002

Rape!

- GonzoStyle - 02-16-2002

You callin me a woman?

I think it's more of the fact that sometimes people just don't want to make the decision. It depends on the personality of said person. Sometimes people either don't want to make the decision cause they are unable or scared or just shy. Then there are those who don't want the responsability of making the decision.

Like if you ask your woman to go to the movies and she says "whatever".

Now if the movie sucked she can blame you and you have no way out cause she didn't really wanna go.

Where as if she said "yeah let's go." She couldn't say jack shit. Which goes back to a woman's life's blood of the need to make men their pets and be able to make us feel like shit and then apologize and we don't even know what we're apologizing for.

Then there's the need of wanting attention and being a bitch. That's why they say "nothing" when you ask them what's wrong. Because then you act more concerned, "come on honey what's wrong... baby you know I love you and you can tell me anything." It all boils down to the fact you have to make them feel wanted and give them that false sense of being in power. Like children you give them the sense of leadership, then again if you trully do love them you don't care about this shit and you do care and you just punch them on a regular basis to keep them in their places.

- Danked - 02-16-2002

fuck the ladies! they're nothing but deceptive bitches!

i say we post a sign on the log in page that says "No Girlz Allowede!!!"

- SLASH - 02-16-2002

Sean, your mistake was psoting this thread yourself. You should have had Ikea post it for you.

Everyone knows that women only tell their secrets to fags. :roflmao:

- Sean Cold - 02-16-2002

I think I need a secret decoder ring for Cosmo to figure this shit out. It just fuckin puzzles me to no end! :bouncer:

I notice none of the women, well besides GS, are replying. I guess that secret vow to keep us in the dark is in full effect here at CDIH! :burnfucker:

- Maynard - 02-16-2002

Quote:It all boils down to the fact you have to make them feel wanted and give them that false sense of being in power.
Fuck that dude. I have not, and WILL not tell a woman how much I need her every 5 fucking seconds. Why do women need to hear this shit? When I go out with guy friends, they don't sit there and ask me if I love them every 5 seconds(except sean).

Dude, fuck those chicks that can't tell that if you're spending time with them then that must mean you want to be with them.

- Brokenjaw - 02-16-2002

Its been my expierence that women are all nuts, and men are just dumb. Women are emotional and men are carnal. We will never understand what goes on in thier heads, and to be honest with you, I say thankgod for that.

Maynard Wrote:Fuck that dude. I have not, and WILL not tell a woman how much I need her every 5 fucking seconds.
That's why you're the bitch magnet that you are.

- Maynard - 02-16-2002

GonzoStyle Wrote:That's why you're the bitch magnet that you are.
Well, being married and divorced, I see what kind of shit NOT to do. That is one of the things. If you can deal with a woman that NEEDS to hear it all the time, then fine. Go for it. I just cannot deal with a woman like that.

I didn't say that I don't tell them I need them. But to have to say it every 5 fucking seconds just to reassure them is ridiculous.

- virgingrrl - 02-16-2002

women...BAH! you want straight answers? i'll give you straight answers!, in all honesty, i do not understand why most of my gender can not give a straight answer from the start. i hate how people dance around what they are trying to say. but i must say, that boy's are also infamous for not giving straight answers, they avoid looking you in the eye at all costs and dance around what they really want to say at all costs. and that drives me fucking crazy.

when something is wrong, and i mean truly wrong, i will not say "nothing" and look away. i will let you know. i have no problems opening up my mouth. and as for making plans, you will never hear the words "i don't know, what do you want to do?" come out of my mouth. i can always come up with a plan.

- Luna - 02-16-2002

virgingrrl Wrote:women...BAH! you want straight answers? i'll give you straight answers!, in all honesty, i do not understand why most of my gender can not give a straight answer from the start. i hate how people dance around what they are trying to say. but i must say, that boy's are also infamous for not giving straight answers, they avoid looking you in the eye at all costs and dance around what they really want to say at all costs. and that drives me fucking crazy.
Couldn't have said it any better myself.

- SLASH - 02-16-2002

virgingrrl Wrote:i have no problems opening up my mouth.
Do you mind if I isolate that?

- PollyannaFlower46 - 02-16-2002

Sean Cold Wrote:Case #1: If a man asks you what is wrong, why not just say what is wrong? Do you have to, as a woman, say nothing when it is beyond fuckin obvious that something is amiss? It is almost like you would betray a nation by saying what you are pissed at.
Sometimes we're just pissed at something stupid and we know better than to bring it up since we KNOW its stupid. I know when I really care about someone, my feelings get hurt real easy, even when they shouldn't be. Its at those times I say that nothings wrong, because if I brought up the issue, it would really cause a problem.

Quote:Sometimes we're just pissed at something stupid and we know better than to bring it up since we KNOW its stupid. I know when I really care about someone, my feelings get hurt real easy, even when they shouldn't be. Its at those times I say that nothings wrong, because if I brought up the issue, it would really cause a problem.

grrrr...i hate that too, not meaning to attack you polly, but when i get angry over something dumb, and i know its dumb, i just suck it up and let it pass, cause i know its not worth getting angry over. but i do not sit and pout about it, making someone sit and try and guess what is wrong with me.

- Sluggo - 02-16-2002

Quote:give them that false sense of being in power.
False sense?!?
Dude...you know better than that.
:amf:

Sluggo Wrote:
Quote:give them that false sense of being in power.
False sense?!?
Dude...you know better than that.
:amf:
Hey you always think you got power over me don't you?

hehehe sucker.....

- PollyannaFlower46 - 02-16-2002

virgingrrl Wrote:grrrr...i hate that too, not meaning to attack you polly, but when i get angry over something dumb, and i know its dumb, i just suck it up and let it pass, cause i know its not worth getting angry over. but i do not sit and pout about it, making someone sit and try and guess what is wrong with me.
No, no, I don't sit and pout either, the whole point of me not saying anything is because I allow it to pass. If somethings bothering me enough for it to show, I will tell them what's wrong.

Quote:Hey you always think you got power over me don't you?

i KNOW i have power over you Wink

Quote:No, no, I don't sit and pout either, the whole point of me not saying anything is because I allow it to pass. If somethings bothering me enough for it to show, I will tell them what's wrong.

like i said, i didn't mean it as an attack on you silly Smile