CDIH
***tech support*** - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: Techie Geek Forums (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Über Geek Zone (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: ***tech support*** (/showthread.php?tid=478)

Pages: 1 2

- AdolescentMasturbator - 02-17-2002

If you are having any problems with the board, etc. Please report it here if there are any bugs or problems you are having.

Oh and no fucking bullshit in this thread for once.

- The Sleeper - 02-17-2002

This happens to me quite frequently: I click on a topic or click on "post reply" and it sends me right back to the main page. In fact, it happened to me the 1st time I tried to click on this thread.

Ok first of all is anyone else experiencing this? Because if it's just you it's obviously something on your end.

- Brokenjaw - 02-17-2002

It has happend to me a few times, but I thikn it was my IE , becasue I made a few changes and it has not happened again.

Do you know what's causing it?

- Brokenjaw - 02-17-2002

Not really sure, all i did was allow more space for my cache and it did the trick.

- WhipThisFez - 02-17-2002

Quote:Oh and no fucking bullshit in this thread for once.

Yessa massa 15 year old.

- JIMMYSNUKA - 02-17-2002

[Image: animal-bullshit.jpg]

I give up.

AdolescentMasturbator Wrote:I give up.
I KNOW! FUCKING BASTARDS!!!!!!!!!!! :moonie:

- The Sleeper - 02-17-2002

AdolescentMasturbator Wrote:I give up.
Fix my problem first!

- WhipThisFez - 02-17-2002

Quote:I give up.

You are so weak.

- Rape Fantasizer - 02-17-2002

When I get to the home page I get a plugin error everytime. But I just hit OK and it's fine.

Rape Fantasizer Wrote:When I get to the home page I get a plugin error everytime. But I just hit OK and it's fine.
Is this error message on your computer screen or on the display of your vibrator telling you the car battery is dead and to switch to AC current?

- Sluggo - 02-17-2002

I got that too...
It's for the sounds on the home page...
Just set the loggin page as your start page...
You know where you are!
lol

- Maynard - 02-18-2002

Rape Fantasizer Wrote:When I get to the home page I get a plugin error everytime. But I just hit OK and it's fine.
This error is now fixed. I removed the music from the start page.

- Arpikarhu - 02-18-2002

everytime i log in i notice that maynerd is still here. how do i fix that?

- Maynard - 02-18-2002

Arpikarhu Wrote:everytime i log in i notice that maynerd is still here. how do i fix that?
Maybe if you shut the fuck up and get a life, you won't see me as much. :fuckoff:

- Arpikarhu - 02-18-2002

Maynard Wrote:
Arpikarhu Wrote:everytime i log in i notice that maynerd is still here. how do i fix that?
Maybe if you shut the fuck up and get a life, you won't see me as much. :fuckoff:
do we need a hug today?

- JIMMYSNUKA - 02-18-2002

HEY C'MON NOW! AM was serious about this thread! Ummm one sec....Arpi..is that hug for anyone and does it include an ass wiping and scrotum shaving? If so...Amy needs you.