CDIH
Bush's State of the Union Address - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Bush's State of the Union Address (/showthread.php?tid=5092)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Teenweek - 01-27-2003

Considering it is on every local channel and many cable stations tomorrow night, you cannot not watch it. The main points obviously will be Iraq, terrorism, and the economy. With his ratings sliding, and the people not even protesting the war but protesting Bush, he needs to hit a home run tomorrow night. He also cannot focus on Iraq as the economy is the major reason his ratings are falling.

I think this speech is even more important than last year's when he comforted the country after 9/11. Even the liberal biased media will be covering this speech unlike his last one where the networks showed King of Queens and fear factor.

With the inspection team giving it's report in today, the speech is important for every American on where we are going in the next feww weeks and months in regards to war. I read an editorail in one of today's papers and saying he should expand his axis of evil to include Libya and Saudi Arabia among others.

Whether you hate Bush or not and if you are an AMerican, I think it is necessary to listen to his speech because it might be the most important one you ever heard.

On a side note who the fuck does that cunt Hillary Clinton think she is saying Bush has done nothing to fight terrorism and we are just as bad as we were Sept 10th, 2001. Thank her and her husband for no retaliation on the original WTC bombing, the U.S.S Cole and all the other terrorism that went on that Clinton did not do one goddamn thing about. She should be the last one to talk.

- The Sleeper - 01-27-2003

what? no spoilers?

- Metalfan - 01-27-2003

Fuck that....'24' won't be on :disappointed:

- Teenweek - 01-27-2003

neither will anything else.

- Jack - 01-27-2003

Quote:what? no spoilers?

:rofl:

- Mad - 01-27-2003

I will not be watching. I'll be playing SOCRACK. Who's with me?

- Teenweek - 01-27-2003

Quote:what? no spoilers?

Does this count:
Quote:The main points obviously will be Iraq, terrorism, and the economy

- Sir O - 01-27-2003

This should be unintentional comedy at its finest

- OAS - 01-27-2003

Quote:Thank her and her husband for no retaliation on the original WTC bombing, the U.S.S Cole and all the other terrorism that went on that Clinton did not do one goddamn thing about. She should be the last one to talk.

Before you get all judgemental, go back and review your history. Wag the dog, remember? Clinton retaliated for every attack except the Cole. Congress would not let him retaliate for that one because American opinion was that he was just trying to divert attention from the impeachment proceedings. There was a military response ready and the ASSC nixed it because of the political climate.

And this speach tomorrow will not be that monumental. Bush doesn't have a clue as to what to do about the economy. Until he acts on Iraq, the economy will flounder. If he agrees to give Iraq more time, there will be a short lived uptic in the market. It is just a bandaid. If Bush needs more time to frabicate evidence against Iraq, war will be a few months off. If he has evidence planted, it will only be weeks away.

- Arpikarhu - 01-27-2003

i like the word frabicate. its funny! :bouncer:

- Galt - 01-27-2003

you know what looks weird? The word weird.

- Peachy - 01-28-2003

"Can we invade yet?"
"No."
"Can we invade yet?"
"No!"
"Can we invade yet?"
"NO!!!"

- Hybrid - 01-28-2003

sleeper is a genius

- The Jays - 01-28-2003

.... American Idol will be on....

- Teenweek - 01-28-2003

Quote:.... American Idol will be on....
8-9. Bush's speech is 9 to 11

- GonzoStyle - 01-28-2003

I can't wait to hear how many times he uses the word "evil". Axis of evil, evil doers, the evil ones, evil wishers.

- LyricalGomez - 01-28-2003

I look forward to his squinty eyes and pursed lips as he waits for applause

Or his sly smirk when he pronounces a big word.

- Danked - 01-28-2003

When he says "terra."

Quote:When he says "terra."

:rofl: :rofl:

I forgot about that one.

Or when he uses Clintons old move of emphasizing points by making a fist with the thumb out, and waving it with every word he says.