CDIH
fu to cold fries - I'M SICK OF IT!!!!!!!!!!&# - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Faggy Artistic Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: fu to cold fries - I'M SICK OF IT!!!!!!!!!!&# (/showthread.php?tid=5203)

Pages: 1 2 3

- drusilla - 02-03-2003

Damn you. Damn you to the cold french fry. why the Hell can't you stay hot long enough for me to enjoy your unhealthy goodness?

if anyone knew how close the wendy's was to my office they would be amazed at the warp speed in which the fries get cold.

i don't get it. & i can't take it anymore.

i think i might have to just order a spicey chicken & a coke. FORGET YOU!!!!!!!!

i don't need you anymore. i order you & wind up tossing you all because by the time i get to work, you suck ass.

so fuck you to the cold fry. you suck big moose cock.

- Hey Ladi - 02-03-2003

it's that kind of day

the gas station by me has it's freezer too cold & the ice cream is hard as a rock. It's not fair, when I get it home I can't eat it yet.

cold french fries are strange

- drusilla - 02-03-2003

they stink

- Danked - 02-03-2003

I forgot to make my yummy sandwich this morning to bring to work so I could save money on lunches. :-(

So I had a cup of ramen soup instead, chicken vegetable. :thumbs-up:

- Keyser Soze - 02-03-2003

i eat my fries on the way back to work

- Hey Ladi - 02-03-2003

try ordering frys without salt, so they have to make you fresh

I had salad, it was pretty good :thumbs-up:

- Danked - 02-03-2003

KFC's fries retain heat longer cause they're the big potato wedges.

It's not unheard of for me to go to Wendy's for my chicken sandwich and stop by the KFC next door for their "fries." :loveya:

- Keyser Soze - 02-03-2003

i get my fries with ranch sauce and bacon at Steak Escape and get my sandwich at Subway sometimes when i'm not in the mood for cheesesteak.

- Hey Ladi - 02-03-2003

Arbys has good fries

- LyricalGomez - 02-03-2003

Curly Fried Goodness

What I hate is when you get fries, and they're already cold. Even worse is when they refuse to take them back

- FNMoron - 02-03-2003

Quote:What I hate is when you get fries, and they're already cold. Even worse is when they refuse to take them back
...what do you mean, they refuse to take them back.... i'd just start yelling & throwing things.... always works for me... :thumbs-up:

It's usually no problem, but every once in a while you get that jackass who has to be annoying and refuses to give you new fries, and then you have to talk to the manager, fucking annoying.

- Hey Ladi - 02-03-2003

do you start eating them & realize they are cold? or do you stick your finger in them when you get them & then try to give them back?

- drusilla - 02-03-2003

hmm, order them with out salt. i would, but at the drive thru, they'd give me ones with salt anyway to save time.

like when you ask for MORE ketchup & they say "it's in there" i know, i wanted more. & they give you one more packet.

bitches.

- Hey Ladi - 02-03-2003

I asked for a whole seperate bag of sauces once at a .... Burger King, I guess. :thumbs-up: That "zesty" onion ring sauce is strange.

- PatCooper - 02-03-2003

why dont you try putting them in the microwave for a few seconds.

Reheated fries taste like rubber

- PatCooper - 02-03-2003

If you pop em in for a 10 seconds they arent gonna get all rubbery.
Which is worse cold fries or semi warm fries that might be a tad bit rubbery?

- Weird NJ - 02-03-2003

They call French Fries, "Frites," in Amsterdam. Do you know what they put on their french fries? Mayo, yes, but you can get them from a hole in the wall with about 20 different flavors. Mayo and hot sauce, mayo and ketchup, special sauce with onions. And they serve them in a paper cones.[Image: icon17.gif]

- LyricalGomez - 02-04-2003

I knew that :thumbs-up: