CDIH
What games are you Playing? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: Techie Geek Forums (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Über Geek Zone (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: What games are you Playing? (/showthread.php?tid=5250)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

- x-file - 02-08-2003

Besides SOCCUM....any games out there worth buying or playing? I've been playing Hitman 2. Real good game, great graphics and realistic playing. Another game I'm playing is the Lord of the Rings:Two Towers. Great graphics, awesome game play, tons of action. I haven't played the first one, but this one is the better of the 2.

- Mad - 02-08-2003

All you need is SOCRACK and a Network Adapter.

- QuickStop - 02-08-2003

return to castle wolfenstein, unreal tournament 2003

- Goatweed - 02-08-2003

Quote:return to castle wolfenstein

are you playing online, or solo?

- QuickStop - 02-08-2003

- Goatweed - 02-08-2003

nice, I thought I was the only one left. I'm usually on stopwatch servers, GoatWeed is my handle (go figure).

- LyricalGomez - 02-08-2003

Unreal 2

- Goatweed - 02-08-2003

is it a resource hog? I hear you need a pretty speedy machine to run it without tweaking it down to the minimum settings.

- Danked - 02-08-2003

The Getaway

It really grew on me. Controls take a little getting used to and the animation is a little... eh, but decent story and gameplay. It's no Vice City though.

Also rented Bounty Hunter and Tony Hawk 4 but I haven't played them much.

- QuickStop - 02-08-2003

tony hawk 4 ownz!

- Danked - 02-08-2003

Played it for 5 minutes tonight. I'm not into it anymore. Had whichever version in the series for Dreamcast and played it till my fingers bled, but I don't dig it anymore.

- Mystery Man - 02-08-2003

Its all about Devil May Cry 2. Its the only game where you get dual handguns and a sword (and did I mention all the guns in the game have unlimited ammo). Replay value is great too, its two dvds. In one you play as Dante from the original and in the other you play as a new female character. If your in trouble, you can always transform into a devil to help kick some demon ass. :burnfucker:

Edited By Cannibal Ox on 1044693955

- The Jays - 02-08-2003

... It's all aboot Madden 94..... nothing beats it...

- Goatweed - 02-08-2003

I'm still playing Vice City on my PS2, was playing Halo on the X-Box, but I haven't had the time recently. Once I move I'm getting both of those fuckers online.

I gave America's Army another try this week, but I don't like the control scheme, or the sensitivity of the controls - I played it when it first came out and I don't remember the KB controls being so sensitive.

- Kid Afrika - 02-08-2003

Played Tony Hawk 4 like a retard when I first got it. The first 20 or so challenges are fun, then they just grow tired. I still like roaming the levels though.

Lately, I've been playing Rallisport Challenge for PC a lot. And also, No One Lives Forever2.

Finally, I have to admit that UT2003 is pretty phat, but I suck at it, so I don't play it very much.

It will come as a surprise to most, but I actually BOUGHT THPS4 and UT2003. That is only further endorsment of how killer these games are.

Edited By Kid Afrika on 1044704074

Quote:I hear you need a pretty speedy machine to run it without tweaking it down to the minimum settings.

I dunno how it runs on lower specs, but I've got it on a P4 2.26ghz, 128mb Radeon 9700 at full specs with no sign of slowdown. Although even at minimum setting this game would look and play well.

- PatCooper - 02-08-2003

Simcity 4 it's very good. Alot of enhancements from the the prior simcity games. Just like all maxis games it's highly addicting. And you can even put your sim from the sims games in the city.

Suikeden 3 on PS2. Good graphics killer fucking story. The turnbased style of battel is kinda boring but i can deal with it.

- JimmyBlueEyes - 02-08-2003

I been playing Vice City non stop for the past few weeks. I finished it without doing the rampages or the ambulance or vigilante missions. I may do it again and just try all of the extras. I was playing Batman Vengeance for a while. Almost done with that. I think my next investment will be Medal of Honor, Frontline.

- Maynard - 02-08-2003

Right now playing THPS4 like a crack addict, and Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance.

Jimmy, I rented Medal of Honor and beat it in 4 days. It's a cool game, but don't waste your money. The game's not large enough to keep you occupied for more than a week or 2 max. And you can't roam the levels or anything cool.

Or if you really do want to buy it get it for PC, MoH multiplayer fucking rocks