CDIH
What games are you Playing? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: Techie Geek Forums (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Über Geek Zone (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: What games are you Playing? (/showthread.php?tid=5250)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

- QuickStop - 09-30-2003

counter strike...i never got into it because i didnt feel like buying it, but since they are changing their system, you can play online with a used cd key for the next 3 weeks or so if you download the steam client they now have at steampowered.com

- LZMF1 - 10-02-2003

i just picked up KOTOR for the XBOX.

i grew tired of seeing my gamecube collecting dust so i traded it and everything that i had for it in and got a credit for the amount of $114.50.

- Mad - 10-02-2003

Please Mail me your copy of Beta.

- LZMF1 - 10-03-2003

mad, i think that i have sharpened my game altogether since beta testing socom 2. lemme know when you're playing socom 1.

i have yet to see keyser on there but if he addds me to his buddy list on the beta i'd be more than happy to spank him.

all i have to say is this......when the final product is released you will be very happy with it.....aside from all of the server problems the game is great!

some people don't like the graphics and complain about the "jaggies" but hey.....it's a beta and sony and zipper will do whatever they can to make it better.

- Goatweed - 10-03-2003

I've played the beta but I keep getting serious lag on seemingly every server I play on - and yeah, the graphics aren't all that great either. I would've liked it if they included maybe 1 solo-play map, just to be able to play the game without having to deal with server issues.

- QuickStop - 10-03-2003

the beta is not for your benefit cracka...a solo map would mean that people could sell it on ebay and it could be used afterward...they dont want that.

- Goatweed - 10-03-2003

I'm not talking an extensive map, something simple - it's hard to play the fucking game when there are server drop-outs and lag.

- QuickStop - 10-03-2003

Quote:there are server drop-outs and lag.
thats why you are playing it...so they can have testers for their shitty servers.

- Mad - 10-03-2003

QuickStop Wrote:
Quote:there are server drop-outs and lag.
thats why you are playing it...so they can have testers for their shitty servers.
Yes, that is correct.

If you don't feel like dealing with that crap, please for the love of God send me the disk.

I will return it.

I just have to kill things with a shotgun and maybe a thermal scoped sniper rifle.

- LZMF1 - 10-03-2003

the M3 automatic shotgun is sweet but it's only effective at close range.

the thermal scoped gun isn't that impressive because it has a limited range.

- Mad - 10-03-2003

<span style='font-size:57pt;line-height:100%'>STOP IT! YOU'RE TORTURING ME!!!!!</span>

- Danked - 10-03-2003

If somebody doesn't hook him up soon, he's just going to go outside to kill.

- HedCold - 10-03-2003

danked did the gta work?

- Danked - 10-03-2003

Yes indeed. Thank you, sir.

Only I had to find my own cracked .exe file to use it without the disc.

- HedCold - 10-03-2003

cool, maybe i'll try it over the weekend

- Danked - 10-03-2003

It's so much better with PC, but the helicoptors are harder to fly with the keyboard.

I put a copy of the crack in the the Programs>Games folder of Weird's ftp. It's the same file size as the one you have in there, but this one will let you play without the CD.

- LyricalGomez - 10-04-2003

ESPN Football over and over and over again, the more I play it, the more I like it better than Madden.

Playing against your friends is the best, the announcers really let you have it when you fuck up

- LZMF1 - 10-22-2003

SSX3 on XBOX

- QuickStop - 10-23-2003

i gotta get that for ps2. ssx fucking owns

- LZMF1 - 10-23-2003

QuickStop Wrote:i gotta get that for ps2. ssx fucking owns
like a dipshit i bought the XBOX version :-(

the PS2 version is online compatible.

eh fuck it....i'll trade in the XBOX version and get the PS2 one...i have close to 50 bucks in gamestop store credit.

quickstop....you're gonna fucking love it.....the game is awesome :thumbs-up: