CDIH
What games are you Playing? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: Techie Geek Forums (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Über Geek Zone (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: What games are you Playing? (/showthread.php?tid=5250)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

- Goatweed - 11-12-2003

any idea what the problem is?

- Danked - 11-12-2003

It's just a shitty excuse for an ftp?

I really don't know. I'll ask Weird to look at it tomorrow.

- Goatweed - 11-12-2003

ok, thanks.

I was serious about burning and mailing, though - just cant do the multiplayer, it wont work with the cracked serial.

- HedCold - 11-12-2003

if you can send it to me over aim i can try and upload it

- Goatweed - 11-12-2003

its huge and in several parts - think it'll be worth doing that way?

I'll try upping it to a new folder, I havent tried that yet.

- HedCold - 11-12-2003

its up to you, i don't care
just im me if you want to

- Goatweed - 11-12-2003

ok - not tonight tho, I've got a headache.

- Weird NJ - 11-12-2003

Sorry Goats, but I have no clue. I know you had problems getting in before with BulletProof and you're still not using it, right?

Are you trying to resume the file, because there is nothing in your folder on my puter.

It's no biggie. I don't mind paying for the ocassional game.

- Goatweed - 11-12-2003

I'm till using BP, it works fine with every other FTP I access, I dunno.

I'll try creating a new folder - you dont see a Call To Duty folder in my upload folder? It should be there, with one file in it (disc1img.001 or something like that).

- Danked - 11-12-2003

Nada.

- Goatweed - 11-13-2003

Im uploading again - so far so good. Hopefully I'll have it all up in a few days.

You also need to use HJSPlit to join the files and CloneCD to burn the image(s). If you need either app, I can get them to ya as well.

- Danked - 11-13-2003

Sweet.

- Goatweed - 11-20-2003

the upload's finished - if you have any problems, let me know :thumbs-up:

- HedCold - 11-21-2003

i'm guessing you're going to want simpsons hit and run on the ftp, so make sure there's room and let me know when and stuff

- Danked - 11-21-2003

Have it on the gamecube. Pretty sweet for a Simpsons game. You can upload it if people want it.

I just tried the Call of Duty demo. Amazing. I'm searching for those files to put the full game back together. I'll let you know if I have any problems. Thanks for getting that to me. I'm psyched to play it.

- Goatweed - 11-21-2003

if you need the apps, I can upload them also.

- Danked - 11-21-2003

I found HJSplit no problem and I can probably just use any other burning program to burn the image, I guess. Hopefully I get to play it tonight.

- Goatweed - 11-21-2003

Quote:I can probably just use any other burning program to burn the image, I guess

I'm not sure, give it a whirl - some people said it worked, others had problems. Everyone that used CloneCD to burn it said it worked flawlessly - including me.

This game really is amazing though - wait till you play as a Russkie!

- Danked - 11-21-2003

Using Nero to burn the second disc now. First one copied no problem and when I popped it back into the drive it prompted me for the install so it should be fine. Thanks.

The demo alone was pretty intense.

- Danked - 11-22-2003

Installed fine, found a serial number, but can't play it. Keeps asking me for Disc 1 although it's in there. Looking for a no CD crack.

On a side note, stopped at Gamestop today and actually paid for games. Picked up SSX 3 and Viewtiful Joe for Gamecube. Both of which received great reviews.