CDIH
What games are you Playing? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: Techie Geek Forums (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Über Geek Zone (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: What games are you Playing? (/showthread.php?tid=5250)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

- Goatweed - 04-10-2004

I guess I'm a southpaw commie then.

It's how I learned, I tried WASD but it's a pain in the ass, especially since I tend to bind a lot of the surrounding keys to other functions (Like Q to lean left, E to lean right, etc.)

The arrows have nothing around then, so movement is flawless. I'd like to get a mouse with more buttons tho, and assign leaning to the mouse (along with looking and firing).

- Mad - 04-10-2004

Nostromo SpeedPad N52

Has anyone used one of these things before and if so, how was the playability? I hate WASD keyboard shit, but a programmable thing like that I could get use to it, maybe.

- Goatweed - 04-10-2004

I tried something similar a few years ago, I think it was called The Claw, or something like that - anyway, it was essentially the same idea though it didn't have as many programmable functions.

I guess I'm old school, but I prefer the KB/Mouse combo. It was weird doing essentially everything with one hand. I guess if you're new to FPS games this would probably be a great tool to use to learn a new way to control, but I found it more annoying than useful.

- GonzoStyle - 06-07-2004

I'm rockin the MLB 2005 for now, I just got it the other day. I am doin the franchise mode and my yankees are 6-1 so far and the stadium is doin well.

I cant get into these role play war games, I played socom for a week or two and it was fun but it got old.

- LZMF1 - 06-11-2004

stilled hooked on S.O.C.O.M. II

i'll be beta testing some online game called monster hunter for the PS2 soon.....it should arrive next week

Edited By LZMF1 on 1089740186

- LZMF1 - 06-24-2004

ok......my wife bought me pandora tomorrow for the PS2 and the beta of monster hunter arrived on monday.

i still haven't played pandora tomorrow and the monster hunter beta is pretty good in certain aspects it is similar to RPGs like FF11 being that you have to build up your character and go on quests. the battle system is much better because it is not turn based.

after killing a monster you have to "butcher" it and gather the meat and usable bones then you have to cook the stuff up. so far it's pretty good.

Edited By LZMF1 on 1088133296

- Danked - 06-24-2004

I haven't had time to get back into it with everything going on at home, but I've been jonesin' to finish Gothic 2. Graphically, it's not as polished as most games nowadays and the controls/fighting take a little getting used to, but the gameplay and the open ended story is done well. I'm really enjoying it.

- LZMF1 - 07-18-2004

some of you fools who are into WWE will be diggin' this........i'll be online beta testing Smackdown! vs. RAW

i haven't bothered watching wrestling since i was in junior high back in the 80s but what the fuck? it might be fun to open up a can of whoopass against some fool online and talk shit to him while doing so.

- QuickStop - 07-19-2004

mother fuckin GubBound! im 10,000 gold away from the full wooden body.

also a strategy RPG called Disgaea. just started it. havent had much time to play it cause i wake up at 2, go to work at 5, and then dont get home til 1. what i have played is quite good though

- Goatweed - 08-03-2004

Doom 3, and it is glorious.

- LZMF1 - 08-03-2004

i just recently got an email from SCEA and it informed me that the beta that i'm getting should be arriving on or around august 12th.

- LZMF1 - 08-21-2004

i got the WWE smackdown vs. raw beta yesterday and i have 2 words for it: JUST AWFUL!

fucking horrible game

- Mad - 08-21-2004

I'm glad to hear that, not that I ever intended on buying it.

- LZMF1 - 08-21-2004

i never intended on buying it either but i figured it might be fun to try out.

- Mad - 08-21-2004

When does Star Wars: Battlefront come out for PS2?

- GonzoStyle - 08-23-2004

Got fight night for PS2, I didnt like the controls at first but with practice it got much easier to use and now I am fuckin addicted. I am doin career mode now, I am 33-1 with 32 knock outs. My only loss was a DQ in my 2nd fight cause I kept on pressing the illegal punch button by accident. The graphics are fuckin awesome and the gameplay is much better and more belivable than knockout kings was and its just overall a 100 times more enjoyable.

Only complaint so far is the lack of announcing.

- QuickStop - 08-23-2004

you need to up that difficulty level. shit aint fun without a challenge

- GonzoStyle - 08-23-2004

I do, I got it on hard.

Ali just whooped my ass by the way, 3 rounds, the mans just too fuckin fast.

- QuickStop - 08-23-2004

i just spent the past 5 or 6 hours playing final fantasy tactics advance....its really bright out and i dont knw how im gonna go to sleep now

- LZMF1 - 09-05-2004

Mad Wrote:When does Star Wars: Battlefront come out for PS2?
3rd week of sept, i think.