CDIH
What games are you Playing? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: Techie Geek Forums (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Über Geek Zone (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: What games are you Playing? (/showthread.php?tid=5250)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

- Goatweed - 04-16-2003

If it's the PC version, lemme know - I play it nightly (online). I beat the solo play in a few days.

- Baker - 04-16-2003

Metroid is great Don't know about wind waker though.

Quote:If it's the PC version, lemme know
Yes its the pc version.

Quote:I beat the solo play in a few days.

:7: every thime I play it i keep getting a memory dump message and my comp restarts.

- Danked - 04-16-2003

My new comp will probably be here next week. With it I ordered some collection of Age of Empires and Battlefield 1942. Hopefully, dialup and a v92 modem are enough to get me playing online.

- LZMF1 - 04-16-2003

i rented my street for the PS2....

kind of interesting......you play as a kid in a neighborhood and you do shit like:
play volleyball
play dodgeball
race remote control cars
race lawnmowers
play marbles
and a few other activities

what makes it kind of interesting is that you can play against others online.

- 2 tired 2 give N F - 04-16-2003

So it's a party game...kinda like Fusion Frenzy on XBox...

- Goatweed - 04-16-2003

Quote:every thime I play it i keep getting a memory dump message and my comp restarts

have you upgraded to the latest version? If not, do so - it's version 1.41. You should be able to get it at the rtcw activision page, or just do a search on google (I think Fileshack has it also). If it still happens, you might need more RAM - though I haven't encountered a memory dump in a long time :crackhead:
Quote:Hopefully, dialup and a v92 modem are enough to get me playing online.

Most times, dialup problems aren't the fault of the modem - it's usually your phone line. If the actual cabling is weathered, or theres a loose connection somewhere it will effect your connection and therefore your gaming experience. Also, and this might have changed for the better since the game has been out for a while, I recall the BF1942 servers being very unfriendly to dialup users - meaning tons of lag. I don't have the game (been meaning to download it, along with a bunch of other games) but I hear it's fun.

- LZMF1 - 04-16-2003

Quote:So it's a party game...kinda like Fusion Frenzy on XBox...
yeah...sort of...i guess

- Baker - 04-17-2003

Quote:have you upgraded to the latest version? If not, do so - it's version 1.41. You should be able to get it at the rtcw activision page, or just do a search on google (I think Fileshack has it also). If it still happens, you might need more RAM - though I haven't encountered a memory dump in a long time

Its probably ram it seems that it keeps happening on every game with decent graphics i play it does it.

- Goatweed - 04-17-2003

then get some new RAM - can't jack get ya some from CompUSA? Tell him to use the "five finger" discount coupon ;-)

- Baker - 04-17-2003

:4:

- LyricalGomez - 04-17-2003

Yes, get Jack fired

That will make a great thread

- Goatweed - 04-17-2003

'twas a joke - don't you get jokes?

- JimmyBlueEyes - 04-17-2003

I been playing Backyard Baseball 2003 for my PC lately. Built a team of MLB and neighborhood kids, been whupping ass. It's a lot of fun. They got a bunch of these for different sports. Plus it's dirt cheap. Like 10 bucks or something.

Quote:'twas a joke - don't you get jokes?

Are you saying Jack getting fired and ranting about it here isn't the recipe for hilarity?

And that I get Jokes thing was never added to my status
:29:

- Danked - 04-17-2003

My computer was in Cali 4 hours ago. It has now arrived in Indianoplis!

- Goatweed - 04-17-2003

Quote:And that I get Jokes thing was never added to my status
that's because you got
Quote:I Get Sarcasm

- Danked - 04-17-2003

:6:

- Goatweed - 04-17-2003

my new computer isn't built yet :24:

I dislike this l33t speak in my status

I'm not Baker goddammit

- Danked - 04-17-2003

Part of my new computer has just arrived in Newark.

The other half of the shipment is still in Indianapolis. :29: