CDIH
My fat assed nieghbors - A new reason to kill him! - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Faggy Artistic Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: My fat assed nieghbors - A new reason to kill him! (/showthread.php?tid=528)

Pages: 1 2

- Sean Cold - 02-20-2002

I always hated that fat douche bag who lives up stairs but now I have an even better reason to want to go upstairs and stab him wioth a pencil. Yesterday afternoon, I was going into the kitchen to get a beer and for some odd reason, it is raining in there. Water is just pouring through the whole cieling. It seems the fat bastard has an illegal washing machine and it had a loose hose. So, I call the landlord after puff'n'stuff didn't answer his door and while speaking with my dago landlord, boom, the cieling comes down. Now I am the proud renter of a kitchen with a 5 foot gaping hole in it's cieling! I am fighting back the urge to go up stairs and beating this ass fucker over the head with a burning iron!

- LZMF1 - 02-20-2002

dude, i would have gone upstairs and and beat him about the head unmercifully with a 2X4 leaving him very injured!

- Sean Cold - 02-20-2002

LZMF1 Wrote:dude, i would have gone upstairs and and beat him about the head unmercifully with a 2X4 leaving him very injured!
The fucker wouldn't answer his door. He is just a worthless shit. I can hear the mamoth walking above me, he is as nimble as an elephant in a tutu.

Edited By Sean Cold on Feb. 20 2002 at 1:21

- LZMF1 - 02-20-2002

here's an idea.

stop by mcdonald's and get a big mac. remove the beef pattie and proceed to shit on the bun. wrap the puppy back up and leave it by his door and ring the doorbell.

the look of horror and disgust on someone's face when they realized they just opened a shitburger---> always funny

Edited By LZMF1 on Feb. 20 2002 at 1:55

- Keyser Soze - 02-20-2002

Why do you need to knock on his door? Don't you now have a 5 foot portal into your shithead neighbor's apartment now? Grab a ladder and bitch away.

Edited By Keyser Soze on Feb. 20 2002 at 12:03

- LZMF1 - 02-20-2002

good point keyser

- Arpikarhu - 02-20-2002

i want to know why you want to nibble your neighbor

- LZMF1 - 02-20-2002

maybe he wants to nibble on his nimble little toes

sorry sean cold, i had to say it.

Edited By LZMF1 on Feb. 20 2002 at 12:51

- Bondgirl - 02-20-2002

He gave you a shower, so why don't you give him one back..hook a hose to your kitchen sink and fire away..you have the hole right there..might as well have some fun with it.

- Buttmunch - 02-20-2002

Quote:So, I call the landlord after puff'n'stuff didn't answer his door and while speaking with my dago landlord, boom, the cieling comes down.
My god man, the BAR! THE BAR!!!

What happened to the BAR!!!!!!!!!

<font color=white>(Oh, and the cookbooks under the bar. Feggit! lol)</font>

- Danked - 02-20-2002

See what I meant about this guy being retarded?

- LZMF1 - 02-20-2002

Danked Wrote:See what I meant about this guy being retarded?
you are quite the witty one aren't you?

lemme guess your reply will be "you are quite the retarded one aren't you?"

hardee har har har!!!!

- Danked - 02-20-2002

Heh.

Am I as funny as a shit burger? Because God knows those are always funny. Here I was still leaving flaming bags of dogshit on my neighbor's porch....

- LZMF1 - 02-20-2002

Danked Wrote:Heh.

Am I as funny as a shit burger? Because God knows those are always funny. Here I was still leaving flaming bags of dogshit on my neighbor's porch....
i said witty, not funny. there is a difference. but.... oh yeah. i'm the retarded one.

- Sephiroth - 02-20-2002

Buttmunch Wrote:My god man, the BAR! THE BAR!!!

What happened to the BAR!!!!!!!!!
<font size=5>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO......</font>

- crx girl - 02-21-2002

Quote:Now I am the proud renter of a kitchen with a 5 foot gaping hole in it's cieling
hey me too. except mine's not in the kitchen.

- Hybrid - 02-21-2002

just crawl through the hole and ---> :punch:

- Sean Cold - 02-21-2002

Ok, day three and I still have a gaping hole in my fuckin cieling. What is this happy horseshit? And, the smell of mildew is not that pleasent really. Fuckin landlord! :fuckoff: :fuckoff: :fuckoff:

- crx girl - 02-21-2002

day 3? pft, fukin amateur. i've had my hole since thanksgiving Confuseduicide:

- Sluggo - 02-21-2002

crx girl Wrote:day 3? pft, fukin amateur. i've had my hole since thanksgiving Confuseduicide:
Must...resist...