CDIH
three's a charm - last post wins version 3.0 - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Stoner Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: three's a charm - last post wins version 3.0 (/showthread.php?tid=5296)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

- Hey Ladi - 02-24-2003

may i ask the size? I'm 36 C (though I think I have some 38 & a D somewhere too)

at first I hated to try stuff on

- FNMoron - 02-24-2003

if men wore bra's, they'd cost like $5 each.... and if men bled, tampons would be free.... :lol:

- PollyannaFlower46 - 02-24-2003

I'm between a 38D/DD...it sucks though, because no matter how much weight I lose, everything shrinks but my boobs, and so I look really out of proportion.

- Hey Ladi - 02-24-2003

I like proportion

Quote:if men wore bra's, they'd cost like $5 each.... and if men bled, tampons would be free....
insurance should pay for birth control, if someone could just point out the Senators who knock up their mistresses, that they wouldn't have extra children coming up ...

my ins sent out a letter saying they will no longer cover invetro fertilization. thank heavens! I think that is a terrible idea, people ending up with 3 babies, eek ... & often too

Quote:insurance should pay for birth control
My insurance covers birth control, and even pays for abortions (which I think is a little odd, but hey, its good to know I have the option if god forbid I needed it).

I like proportion too, but I had my boobs cut off once and they grew back, so I've given up.

- Metalfan - 02-24-2003

Quote:I'm between a 38D/DD...it sucks though

Not from this side of the table it doesn't :lol: :loveya:

- 2 tired 2 give N F - 02-24-2003

Quote:I had my boobs cut off once and they grew back, so I've given up.
Do you mean the same way reptiles regenerate their limbs?

- Hey Ladi - 02-24-2003

Quote:but I had my boobs cut off once and they grew back, so I've given up.
shite! [Image: icon12.gif]

I know....the doctor offered to do it again for free, but it was SO painful, and I was hopped up on pain killers for over three months that's how unbearable it was....oh well

I'm bored....

- Hey Ladi - 02-24-2003

I missed breakfast ... so now what should I do for lunch? I need something ... different

My internship is in the same building as the Chelsea Market, and there's this like seafood shop that makes sushi, it was the best salmon roll I ever ever had.

How about sushi for lunch or a burger?

I think I'm going to have a salad.

- Hey Ladi - 02-24-2003

sushi twice recently, burger ... no, salad is regular, had a lot of soup recently, not really into yogurt today ... maybe a sandwich or a wrap... but what kind? :crackhead: & the nice sandwich place is outside my budget today

Quote:the nice sandwich place is outside my budget today
Mine too :disappointed: since my internship started I work like 12 hours a week, so I'm poor.

- Hey Ladi - 02-24-2003

mmm suddenly I want a hot dog

but no one is here to go with me, to the hot dog & a hummer cart :lol:

Dirty water dogs? :loveya:

- Hey Ladi - 02-24-2003

yes, some little asian man has a cart in a parking lot, down by Double D's ... Morristown

not much parking, sort of an odd spot for him

You have to like walk to get a dirty water dog? There are like 400 per block over here on Wall Street.

I want BBQ chicken for some reason.

- Hey Ladi - 02-24-2003

no I have to drive ... this is NJ

and I just remembered it is still cold out, I can't stand outside & do the lean to bite routine

- Metalfan - 02-24-2003

Quote:There are like 400 per block over here on Wall Street.

they are pretty abundant in midtown as well.....the pretzel guys rule :-)

Want me to send you some hot dog guys Ladi?

I'm hungry and tired and I don't wanna go to school later :disappointed: