CDIH
Where are they now? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Where are they now? (/showthread.php?tid=536)

Pages: 1 2

- Maynard - 02-20-2002

So, what do you think k1d is doing now that he doesn't have a message board to incite riots on?

Things that make you go hmmmmmmmm.

- Cunt-Twat - 02-20-2002

that's a good question maynerd, hmm

- Faceman - 02-20-2002

He's on AIM now, why don't you ask him

- Sephiroth - 02-20-2002

I dont know what he's doing, but I do know that he has alot more time to do it. He might actually be getting work done at work. Novel concept... eh slackers?

- Maynard - 02-20-2002

Faceman Wrote:He's on AIM now, why don't you ask him
That's funny. He was always too busy at work to be on AIM when he was a mod here.

- NaughtyAngel - 02-20-2002

Maynard Wrote:Things that make you go hmmmmmmmm.
more like things that make you go, CARE?

- Sephiroth - 02-20-2002

NaughtyAngel Wrote:more like things that make you go, CARE?
Amy - 1
Maynard - 0

- Arthur Dent - 02-20-2002

Quote:Where are they now?

So, who are the other "they"? I mean, kid's a big guy, but he still only counts as one person.

What's he doing? Reading and/or having someone else tell him about this thread and laughing that your STILL talking about him? :clueless:

- Faceman - 02-20-2002

Dent makes a good point. Kid is only one person and your title was pluralistic. Let's see, where is...unicron now?

- Sephiroth - 02-20-2002

Has anyone seen Tenbats? He's been AWOL for almost a year now....

- SLASH - 02-20-2002

Awww. look at this, MayNERD misses Kid. That's very sweet.

- Maynard - 02-20-2002

I heard Uni was auditioning for American History X II.
[Image: ethan.gif]

- Gooch - 02-20-2002

Sephiroth Wrote:Has anyone seen Tenbats? He's been AWOL for almost a year now....
Yeah, he's on RFnet.

- The Sleeper - 02-20-2002

you mean k1d doesn't have his own message board like everyone else?

- Faceman - 02-20-2002

The Sleeper Wrote:you mean k1d doesn't have his own message board like everyone else?
Couldn't you just picture him posting complaints about himself and the job he's doing running his site?

- Maynard - 02-20-2002

So if k1d starts his own message board, will he invite Gooch just to have someone to argue with?

- PatCooper - 02-20-2002

Hey what ever happened to K1d?

- Keyser Soze - 02-20-2002

Arthur Dent Wrote:laughing that your STILL talking about him? :clueless:
If he knew about it, K1d would be so getting off on the fact Maynard just started this thread. I don't need K1d to post here to enjoy his witty banter and delicious insolence. Thats what AIM is for.

- Gooch - 02-20-2002

<center>[Image: snuggles.jpg]</center>

Edited By Gooch on Feb. 20 2002 at 4:59

- SLASH - 02-20-2002

Quote:If he knew about it, K1d would be so getting off on the fact Maynard just started this thread. I don't need K1d to post here to enjoy his witty banter and delicious insolence. Thats what AIM is for.

I agree 100%. I can't tell you how many times he has me, SmarterChild, :roflmao: