CDIH
After Oral - A spinoff thread... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: After Oral - A spinoff thread... (/showthread.php?tid=5389)

Pages: 1 2

- Jack - 02-24-2003

After giving or receiving oral, do you want to or would you because of love or whatever other reason, kiss your partner? Or is that just something that you don't do?

- Buttmunch - 02-24-2003

You getting ready for your first time?

- DGW - 02-24-2003

no snowballz here

- Jack - 02-24-2003

Quote:You getting ready for your first time?
Quote:Topic: After Oral, A spinoff thread...

- drusilla - 02-24-2003

or here, i would never do that to someone. especially if they didn't want me to.

i usually don't go right in for the kiss after i give. if i do, no tounge is involved.

i'd rather not go right for a tounge kiss after a guy goes for me, but i'll never push him away.

- Goatweed - 02-24-2003

it depends on my mood, but more often than not I'll go for a kiss.

- Rape Fantasizer - 02-24-2003

It doesn't bother me either way, if a guy went down on me, I'd kiss him, and if I went down on him I'd kiss him. But I wouldn't be offended if he didn't want to kiss me after cumming in my mouth.

- Gooch - 02-24-2003

"I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

i'm not keen on kissing deeply after I niagara falls someone in the mouth, however, it does make me feel silly, b/c i find a girl who likes to be kissed after i go down on her to be a huge turn-on. lip to lip smooching is always fine, even right after.

- drusilla - 02-24-2003

it doesn't really bother me either way, but i'd never make a guy kiss me after i swallowed.

- virgingrrl - 02-24-2003

nope...wouldn't mind it at all.

- DGW - 02-24-2003

basically as long as she just doesn't take a deposit then all is kewl

never had a girl say anything about me kissing them after gong down on them

- Gooch - 02-24-2003

is that b/c they are unconscious? :-o

- Hey Ladi - 02-24-2003

I'll kiss him, the point of swallowing is to get rid of it all, so my mouth is clean

& I really like to be kissed after he goes down :thumbs-up:

- JimmyBlueEyes - 02-24-2003

After putting the effort forth to go down on you, the least you could do is kiss the person giving....Think it shows some sort of fucked up confidence.

- drusilla - 02-24-2003

Quote:the point of swallowing is to get rid of it all, so my mouth is clean

very true

- PollyannaFlower46 - 02-24-2003

Quote:I'll kiss him, the point of swallowing is to get rid of it all, so my mouth is clean

& I really like to be kissed after he goes down :thumbs-up:

Ditto.

- Galt - 02-24-2003

Not only will I not kiss a girl after she gives me head, but I keep bottled water handy so she can gargle

- Rape Fantasizer - 02-24-2003

Quote:as long as she just doesn't take a deposit then all is kewl
Well then what's the point? If she isn't gonna finish, why start?
And I agree with what Ladi said.

- 2 tired 2 give N F - 02-24-2003

I'll kiss her...staying away from tounge for a little bit after but not too long...also I've found she likes when I kiss her after I go down...

Oh yeah...BM didn't talk about the space ship in his post!!! :bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer:

- Is Don on the phone? - 02-25-2003

I have only one thing to say....the girls here ROCK!!!!!!!! :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: