CDIH
Did anybody else hear this? - On o&a yesterday - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Did anybody else hear this? - On o&a yesterday (/showthread.php?tid=542)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

- Metalfan - 02-21-2002

The boys were pretty much trashing "the other board" yesterday....this was at about 4:30 or so. Just wondering if anybody else heard this.....

- NaughtyAngel - 02-21-2002

i wasnt listening but everyone was talking about it
frankly i could care less if they like the board or not

- BeckyDC - 02-21-2002

Honestly, I don't give a fuck.

- Metalfan - 02-21-2002

:lol: I didn't say I cared....I just thought it was interesting. Frankly, I haven't posted there since coming here.

BTW, Becky....no smilies with that fuck?
:thumbs-up:

dont encourage her

- Buttmunch - 02-21-2002

What other Board?

come to think of it, "coward" was probably crying like a baby when they started their rant
he almost cried when ant made fun of his singing

- BeckyDC - 02-21-2002

Smile Smile Smile Smile NOOO!!!!!! **~*~step AWAY from the smilies~*~** Confuseduicide:

Edited By BeckyDC on Feb. 21 2002 at 09:42

- Keyser Soze - 02-21-2002

They can use all the publicity they can get. Positive or negative. That board is sinking faster than the Titanic along the icy shores of the mid atlantic. I'm sure Froy creams his pants at the mere mention of the board on the air.

at bar 9 when ant was on the phone with joe he screamed into the phone "why dont you plud my site anymore"
well there we go
he got what he wished for

- DGW - 02-21-2002

I heard...they did rip it. But I guess that's why most of us are here.

Well the fact that that board no longer cares about the original purpose, which was to discuss the Opie and Anthony show, is eventually going to lead to O&A pretty much forgetting about them completely. Its a business, and when that board ceases to be a viable means of promotion it will no longer be on O&A's radar.

- Metalfan - 02-21-2002

GW - I think you're right man....if it ain't fun anymore, why do it?

Buttmunch, did you say something?

- Skitchr4u - 02-21-2002

what radio show

- Danked - 02-21-2002

Keyser Soze Wrote:Well the fact that that board no longer cares about the original purpose, which was to discuss the Opie and Anthony show, is eventually going to lead to O&A pretty much forgetting about them completely.
Hmmm.... or is that O & A haven't given us much to talk about lately? :drool:

i havent listened to the show in a month

- Danked - 02-21-2002

Well, let me get you up to date on everything you've missed in a month.... they're doing a naughty nightie contest and they hate the board. :clueless: :Confusedcratches head:: yeah, I guess that's it....

Danked Wrote:Well, let me get you up to date on everything you've missed in a month.... they're doing a naughty nightie contest and they hate the board. :clueless: :Confusedcratches head:: yeah, I guess that's it....
damn and i missed all that?!?!?!
what was i thinking not tuning in to the show

I still listen to O&A everyday. The radio show still interests me, the board that once discussed the radio show does not.

- Maynard - 02-21-2002

I work until 6 now, so if there's good stuff on between 6-7 I win. If not, I lose. Thankfully, the last hour of the show has always seemed to be the best, most chaotic and full of laughs hour that they do. I hope it stays that way.

In other words, no, I didn't hear them talk about it.