CDIH
i love hot man sex - 24/7 - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Stoner Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: i love hot man sex - 24/7 (/showthread.php?tid=6010)

- FNMoron - 04-09-2003

...that's right.... i'm talking to you two... you took a perfectly good forum & ruined it...

...just look at what's been going on in here lately... Ladi's been topping threads that are month's old (and have been since locked) ...Gomez is posting here again... and what was probably the most active "continously active" topic in this forum hasn't been posted to in over a week... most likely because someone thought it would be humorous to rename the topic title...

both of you should be ashamed & banished from this forum forever... i actually think that 2Tired, Skitch, Metalfan, Ladi &/or Suzie would be much better suited to run this forum... they couldn't possibly do any worse than the two of you...

.........you both suck!!!!

Edited By FNMoron on 1049849875

- Danked - 04-09-2003

Wow, Momo.

Go post a Confessions thread in The Pit. This topic is a little too risque for our forum.

- Gooch - 04-09-2003

who the fuck would come out of the closet on this thing!??!!? (besides on April Fools Day, of course)

- FNMoron - 04-09-2003

...that's right.... i'm talking to you two... you took a perfectly good forum & ruined it...

...just look at what's been going on in here lately... Ladi's been topping threads that are month's old (and have been since locked) ...Gomez is posting here again... and what was probably the most active "continously active" topic in this forum hasn't been posted to in over a week... most likely because someone thought it would be humorous to rename the topic title...

both of you should be ashamed & banished from this forum forever... i actually think that 2Tired, Skitch, Metalfan, Ladi &/or Suzie would be much better suited to run this forum... they couldn't possibly do any worse than the two of you...

- Gooch - 04-09-2003

someone's going to the stoner cell, methinks. bad stoner, bad.

- FNMoron - 04-09-2003

- Hey Ladi - 04-09-2003

I top a few threads & you lock it
BUT this gets to stay :16:

- LyricalGomez - 04-09-2003

This is kinda sad to watch