CDIH
Best cop show ever - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Best cop show ever (/showthread.php?tid=620)

Pages: 1 2

- IkeaBoy - 02-28-2002

What's the best cop show ever on TV? If i forgot any just click other and say which.

- Faceman - 02-28-2002

Big Homicide fan here. But I notice you did forget "Forever Knight" or is that considered more of a vampire show :bouncer:

- IkeaBoy - 02-28-2002

i consider it more vampire-y. i'd include that in my next poll

- Rape Fantasizer - 02-28-2002

I went with CSI, I love that show. But I do enjoy Law & Order a lot too.

- Spitfire - 02-28-2002

I've become a HUGE fan of The Job, guess I'm the only person watching it. Last night's episode was too fucking funny, there's always so much going on, plus they let the medical marijuana users go. :fuggin: The show is like a modern day Barney Miller, which I used to love when I was a kid. Maybe they'll release the seasons on DVD one day Sad

But who could ever forget the greatness of Cop Rock :roflmao:

- IkeaBoy - 02-28-2002

Spitfire Wrote:I've become a HUGE fan of The Job, guess I'm the only person watching it.
are you kidding? I love it as well. last night was a great episode "I slammed my penis in the door"

- Spitfire - 02-28-2002

Poor Leary never gets laid, even with a mistress...

my favorite episode was the one where they had a telescope and went into the ladies apartment to move the piece of furniture blocking their view of her naked yoga routine!

Notice last night how the older, fatter cop (haven't been watching it long enough to know his name) but the one who talked about the "dank nuggests" in the joint, took a while to come out of the apartment :fuggin:

- Galt - 02-28-2002

Picket Fences.

- IkeaBoy - 02-28-2002

Spitfire Wrote:Notice last night how the older, fatter cop (haven't been watching it long enough to know his name) but the one who talked about the "dank nuggests" in the joint, took a while to come out of the apartment :fuggin:
well did you notice him staring at the joint longer than anyone else?

And yes, the bust was a great scene. "What's your problem" [Rastafarian Guy]"Uh...bad back"

- Keyser Soze - 03-01-2002

Homicide. Can't believe they fucking cancelled it.

Law & Order is one of my all time fav shows but its more a courtroom drama than the more cop oriented Homicide.

- Hybrid - 03-01-2002

definitely homicide. especially that couple episode case involving the sniper and the copycat.

another good one was "The Profiler".it was good when it had the blonde chick, it SUCKED when they got the new woman.

and...............keyser, who is that in your sig? holy shit is she hot.

Edited By HyBriD on Feb. 28 2002 at 9:50

- DGW - 03-01-2002

Other...got to go with Crockett and Tubbs

- GonzoStyle - 03-01-2002

I was always partial to 'The Commish' for some reason, then again greatest cop show EVER!!!

Columbo, nuff said.

- Cap'n Fudge - 03-01-2002

Hill St. Blues finally showed cops with flaws instead of perfect Joe Friday types. They had alcoholics, dirty cops, guys dying during sex, stories about premature ejaculation and evry episode mixed drama and comedy. The reruns are on Bravo.

Best TV detective has got to be Jim Rockford

- Arpikarhu - 03-01-2002

the animated fish one

- Sir O - 03-01-2002

I voted for other because Cop Rock rules, and besides Dragnet, I've never seen any of the other shows.

TV stinks.

- GonzoStyle - 03-02-2002

Sir O Wrote:I voted for other because Cop Rock rules, and besides Dragnet, I've never seen any of the other shows.

TV stinks.
Columbo was more of a detective show, so to stick to true form.

Best cop show I always enjoyed watching was definetly 'Hill St Blues.'

- Paper Boy - 03-03-2002

Quote:Other...got to go with Crockett and Tubbs

Definately the best cop show ever. This show had it all, hot cars, hot chickies, drugs, music, murder, what more could you want.

2<sup><font size=1>nd</font></sup> best show has to be Cops.

Edited By Paper Boy on Mar. 02 2002 at 8:34

- Sephiroth - 03-03-2002

LAW AND MOTHERFUCKIN' ORDER

- The Sleeper - 03-03-2002

Police Squad